Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2017 Titan Pro 4X and recently changed the the rear bumper. Upon on doing so I located 2 of the following connections not connected to anything. What are these connections for? Also is there a way of flashing the front parking sensors once a new bumper is installed?

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
3,308 Posts
I wonder if that is for something like a tow package or maybe power tailgate lock?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wonder if that is for something like a tow package or maybe power tailgate lock?
My truck has all the hitch stuff attached and the electric tail gate lock is functioning. I even took the truck to a truck accessory place and they couldn't provide an answer.

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
3,308 Posts
Oh. Maybe it's for trouble shooting than? There are other plugs in the system for the shop to plug the computers into for trouble shooting.

·
Registered
156 Posts
My truck has all the hitch stuff attached and the electric tail gate lock is functioning. I even took the truck to a truck accessory place and they couldn't provide an answer.
When you say your truck has all the hitch stuff attached, do you have both the 7 pin connector and 4 pin connector connected to the back of the outlets?

If that connector doesn't go to one of them, then it could be for some sensors that my "S" Titan doesn't have. But whatever it is for, it should have a cover over it while not being used.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
When you say your truck has all the hitch stuff attached, do you have both the 7 pin connector and 4 pin connector connected to the back of the outlets?

If that connector doesn't go to one of them, then it could be for some sensors that my "S" Titan doesn't have. But whatever it is for, it should have a cover over it while not being used.
Yes sir.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts