Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think they are called curtousy lights anyway...

I was in the middle of replacing all interior lights with LEDs when I found I had none in my rear doors! Is there a way to get those lights and harnesses for the doors?

I have a 09' SE.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Mine is the same and I have a 09 LE. Wondering if the wiring harness is tucked up somewhere and its just a matter of getting the lights to snap in.

Subscribed....

·
Premium Member
15,691 Posts
Karims new 2011 SE has the plastic covers in place of the clear lenses. We looked and didnt see any wires either.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
An 08' SE having them and two newer LEs not...wierd. They gota be plug an play some how.

·
Registered
8,175 Posts
subscribed! No lights in my SE rear doors, but the tabs are there, would love to add some, someone tell us how!

·
Registered
264 Posts
I wonder what package they are included with? I have every package possible on my rig and still don't have them??

·
Premium Member
37,152 Posts
Why just leave a plastic tab in its place? You'd think if they stopped all together, they would have no opening there at all.
So they could reuse the same door molds and save the 5 cents apiece on the lights and wiring :dunno:

·
Registered
8,175 Posts
I'm thinking just find some of the clear covers to put on, tap into the front door light and wire in a short LED strip or something like that.

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
my 08 SE has them in the rear doors

·
Registered
678 Posts
Has anyone ever figured out how to install rear courtesy lights? I'm interested in installing them in my back doors. Thanks. Also, where can I order some?

·
Premium Member
3,551 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,446 Posts
I'm guessing that they stopped putting them in after 08
I believed 2010 is when they stopped.

Has anyone ever figured out how to install rear courtesy lights? I'm interested in installing them in my back doors. Thanks. Also, where can I order some?
Probably get them from the dealer. You'll need to run wires into the door as it's not pre-wired.
Part # 26420-JA10A

Nissan Parts, NISMO and Nissan Accessories - Courtesyparts.com

·
Registered
678 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts