Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a new diff cover from Stillen and did not know until today that it is on backorder. I have already scheduled an appointment for my rear seal to be fixed and I was going to have them do the swap at the same time. I'm leaving on Sat for hunting and I wanted to have this done before I left. My question is, does anybody know where I can get a alum diff cover? I called Margeret at Stillen to see what my options are but I would like to see if anybody else online has these in stock. She just explained to me that there were some flaws in some of the covers so they yanked them off the shelves. Once they get the problem fixed they will be doing 2 weeks of testing to make sure there aren't any other problems. I need options if anybody knows where I can go online. Thanks

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Mag Hytec and PLM(?) sells diff covers. Nissan also has a cover but it's not extra capacity like the others mentioned. So it Stillen out of all diff covers as they sell 2-3 finishes I thought.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Eric Warner said:
I ordered a new diff cover from Stillen and did not know until today that it is on backorder. I have already scheduled an appointment for my rear seal to be fixed and I was going to have them do the swap at the same time. I'm leaving on Sat for hunting and I wanted to have this done before I left. My question is, does anybody know where I can get a alum diff cover? I called Margeret at Stillen to see what my options are but I would like to see if anybody else online has these in stock. She just explained to me that there were some flaws in some of the covers so they yanked them off the shelves. Once they get the problem fixed they will be doing 2 weeks of testing to make sure there aren't any other problems. I need options if anybody knows where I can go online. Thanks
They do not remove the cover to replace the rear seal. They will most likely charge you extra for doing it. Just thought you'd like to know.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts