Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Titan without the fender tool box that has some fender damage that the previous owner did a very poor job trying to fix. I am wondering if anyone has done a fender swap and added the OEM fender with the tool box? If so, did you have it done at a body shop, or at the dealer? How much did the swap cost? The body damage on my fender bothers the hell out of me. I've already taken it to a body shop and they did the best job they could trying to fix it but there's still a lot of wavyness above the wheel well. Anyone add the fender with the tool box after the fact?

·
Registered
396 Posts
Well I wouldn't take it too the same body shop if you still have waves in the side panel. My guess would be it could be done. Replace the side panel with new OEM parts or get the bed panels and box from a wrecking yard if you can find them in good shape. Maybe even the whole bed with utilitrack, the whole works. Good luck with this.

·
Registered
9,557 Posts
Yeah, sounds like you have a crappy body shop. I wouldn't trust them to put on a side storage box! maybe just find a better shop that can properly repair the 1/4 panel. I think there's a little more involved, judging by looking at it, than just adding a box and door. The 1/4 panel itself is different as the door is part of the wheelwell itself. But I guess anything is possible. Good luck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts