Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Nissan Titan SV
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! My titan is my office, work truck (landscaping), personal truck, towing machine, and all of the above. I love it.

Somewhere along the process of the wear and tear, I shattered my passenger side rear glass panel and annihilated my rear sliding window and now have a plexiglass cutout instead. Hahaha, not pretty AT ALL. I love the wide rear window and think it really makes a Titan what it is but damn, 1300 without installation? I really can't do that!

I've settled for the look of this replacement glass which is a fraction of the cost and am told I can do it myself. However, I, for the LIFE of me, cannot find anything to support this. Are the two trusses that separate the three pieces of rear glass removable? The part is OEM and the seller on eBay says it will fit my truck but i need to be sure it will.

Any and all information is incredibly appreciated.

·
Premium Member
73,331 Posts
The one pictured sure isn't correct.

·
Registered
2013 Nissan Titan SV
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The one pictured sure isn't correct.
This is why I ask. thank you. The seller is telling me it will fit but being that I’d have to pay the $60 return shipping price, I need to be sure.

Am I able to remove the current frame and replace with something like this? I don’t see any listings with different specs which led me to believe this would fit.

·
Registered
2013 Nissan Titan SV
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I put a single piece of glass on mine.
Did you do it yourself? Was it pretty simple to remove the frames of the rear glass?? I.e. strip away anything that had to do with the original glass??

Where did you buy this?

Appreciate it, man!

·
Registered
393 Posts
Did you do it yourself? Was it pretty simple to remove the frames of the rear glass?? I.e. strip away anything that had to do with the original glass??

Where did you buy this?

Appreciate it, man!
I took it to my local glass guy, he said that the 3 piece replacement was 3X the cost of a single piece and since I can count on one hand the times I have used it in 16 years I opted for the single piece of glass. I must say that I like it better, it's wide open back there now. Sorry bro I do not have any part numbers for it. The glass dude did say that it was difficult to remove the original frame. Single piece only cost me $200, I was quoted $575 for the 3 piece replacement.

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
I'd check some local glass places and local junkyards for OEM style options.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts