Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was there a year or package that offered a solid rear glass, I mean no window at all? Thanks

·
Super Moderator
162,612 Posts
I'm pretty sure the early XE KC models had a solid back glass.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Was there a year or package that offered a solid rear glass, I mean no window at all? Thanks
Have that right now would gladly trade for a rear slider... let me know

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well mine is automatic but I want a solid one to see if I can mod it to be automatic like the tundras

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
ive only seen them on older KC XE's... i hate this lil puny window i have, id gladly trade for a full glass lol

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Thats going to be alot of work. If it works out please post pics and a how to.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well if everything works out and I get the full back glass converted, I'll trade my power back window for a solid and some cash but I have to male sure the windows are even the same size before I embark on this adventure

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
2004 trucks had the sliding rear window....2005 added a power up & dn window...I've never heard or seen a solid rear glass...

·
Registered
58 Posts
I have a solid back window just sitting in my garage from my 06 kc. I installed a manual slider from a crew cab. Its boxed and ready to ship. If anyone wants it all they have to do is pay for shipping from vegas and 20 bucks for my time :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
I had my glass shop install a solid back glass. I'd only had my truck a week and half and shattered my back glass loading a 4 wheeler, after a few minute long cursing fit i headed to the glass shop because we had rain on the way and i was going out of town the next day. I wanted another sliding back glass but all they could get that day was the solid glass.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts