Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just took delivery of my new smoke color titan and today I discovered that the inner door handle would not open the door. I looked and moved the child safety lock a few times but it still didn't work. I took it back this afternoon and apparently there is a separate cable for the inner handle and outer one (the outer one works fine). I guess they forgot to connect it or something at the assembly line but it was all fixed in about 5 minutes. Not much to report but I figured I'd mention it anyway.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Good to know, thanks for posting. Hey I noticed that your from Houston, since I am in the process of looking for a Titan, may I ask you where you bought yours from?

Did you get a good deal?

Thanks.

:)

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got it from Advantage in League City.

Mine is a special case, though. I bought a BMW from them not long ago and the damn thing wound-up being wrecked. So I took it back and they bought it back and gave me a good deal on the Nissan to keep me happy. I've heard that for the average Joe that they're kinda tight. But I think if you find one there that you like (and they have about 10 or more to choose from) then you could probably get some quotes from other dealers and go in and beat on them a bit. I dealt with a guy named Beau (pronounced 'Bo') and he was pretty knowledgeable. Number there is 281-557-5300.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Ben:

I am also from Houston... I got my Titan from BakerJackson South on 12-26-03. I paid $100 over invoice for a Smoke SE CC with power option captain chairs. It did take all day and several promises were made and broken.

·
Registered
495 Posts
bg478 said:
Ben:

I am also from Houston... I got my Titan from BakerJackson South on 12-26-03. I paid $100 over invoice for a Smoke SE CC with power option captain chairs. It did take all day and several promises were made and broken.

Thanks, I too have heard some good things about Baker Jackson. Who did you talk to?

·
Registered
90 Posts
ben95m said:
Thanks, I too have heard some good things about Baker Jackson. Who did you talk to?
I can't remember who I talked to but, my original sales guy was not very knowledgeable and when we started talking numbers I was "switched" to a second guy who I walked out on. The sales manager called me about an hour after I walked, and made my deal.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts