Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, so last week I engaged my rear power window & when it is being closed from any opened position (25%/50%/75%) it kicks up on one side & closes slightly crooked & I have to go back there & push it down w/the palm of my hand. I know that nothing has hit the window or anything like that & I rarely use it in the summer down here. When it’s being opened it’s functioning normally, but when being closed not so much.

Has anyone else experienced this issue or know why it might be occurring.?

Heres a couple of photos, if you look along the top defrost line you can see how it’s kicked up.
2017 Titan Sv

Tire Window Automotive tire Rectangle Shade
Window Shade Rectangle Output device Wood

·
Premium Member
4,626 Posts
Possibly a dry spray lube on the top and bottom track will correct it. It may be dragging slightly.

Clint

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
I operated mine for the first time since I bout the truck (1.5yrs.) and it operated smoothy..

However if something small fell in the track I could see how it can bind..

Check the track with a flashlight and maybe try the dry lube or silicone spray as Clint suggested..

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I operated mine for the first time since I bout the truck (1.5yrs.) and it operated smoothy..

However if something small fell in the track I could see how it can bind..

Check the track with a flashlight and maybe try the dry lube or silicone spray as Clint suggested..
Yeah, last time I used it was b/f we evacuated for Ida & it was functioning properly, then last week this started out of the blue. I’ll get back there w/a flashlight after the sun sets & let y’all know what’s what,

·
Premium Member
4,626 Posts
Yeah, last time I used it was b/f we evacuated for Ida & it was functioning properly, then last week this started out of the blue. I’ll get back there w/a flashlight after the sun sets & let y’all know what’s what,
That would be great if it’s a simple solution.

Clint

1 - 6 of 6 Posts