Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone replaced the latch or bezel? The dealership replaced the latch but broke the bezel tabs on the right side. They broke 2 of them trying to get it to snap into the latch. I can see the weak points but if the right side snaps in before the left side does you end up breaking the tabs on the right side which means you have to buy another bezel. I'm going to try and get actual photos posted tomorrow.

Attachments

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
3,860 Posts
i haven't but if they broke them, i hope they ordered you a replacement

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They're looking at it next week and will be trying to warranty the whole lower seat because the parts keep breaking.

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
3,860 Posts
Well, sucks stuff is breaking but at least they are getting you a new seat

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
At least attempting to do so. Nissan is kinda iffy on the BTB warranty. A part on my tailgate broke and they wouldn't pay to fix it so I was out about $50.00 +

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
3,860 Posts
that's weird. any issue on my truck has been taken care of without real hassle. maybe its your dealer?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I honestly think it was the rude Service dept. Manager. She wasn't a pleasant person to begin with and they fired her so I think she was rejecting warranty work to make herself look good like she was saving Nissan money which I notice a lot of dealerships do that but money is money when it comes to repairs. Maybe the new manager will be different.
I don't like going to the dealer because I keep wanting to buy a new truck. I even drove the new Frontier Pro 4X and it was nice. Slightly bigger than the old Frontiers but the update interior is great. A lot quieter ride but they have a 21 Titan Pro 4X with the sunroof that's only $5-$6K more. My 2017 Titan only has 79k on it and I've had no major issues plus I did a 200 mile trip in it yesterday and was averaging 20.4 mpg so I'll just keep it because it's paid off and I like having no payments.

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
3,860 Posts
me too, truck trading wise. love the new frontier but my titan is larger interior wise, low miles, and good gas mileage for a big v8. (and it tows the rv)

·
Registered
5 Posts
I had an issue with the balance on my tires after buying my 21 pro4x. I took it to the local dealership and they said it wasn't covered under the 12 month 12000 mile adjustment warranty.

I called the dealership I bought it from and they said the local dealership was full of crap and call Nissan customer service line. I called the line and the local dealership said my truck would be ready for pickup with all the wheels freshly balanced after I get off work.

I picked it up and it was fixed.

The dealership I purchaed from said that some Nissan dealership are not able to get any vehicles so they are making excuses on warranty issues to get full price on a repair vice what Nissan gives them on warranty work.

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
3,860 Posts
/\ i bet that's probably true. my dealer isn't as full as normal but they get the trucks in, frontier and titans.

·
Registered
2019 Titan PRO-4X
368 Posts
Please let me know if they warranty it. I think I'll end up snapping my left one off. Sticks every time I lift the seat. Quite a challenge to avoid breaking it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts