Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I was able to swap out my POS stock struts with my 5100's and pro4x coils which bumped me up to ~48" in the front. That being said, I'm only sitting around 43 3/4" in the rear with the 5" block included with my kit. I looked at PRG which offers the C30 deaver pack but that would only give me around 2.5" of lift, but I want to sit level. Is my only option the Atlas spring pack that gives 4-4.5" of lift?

Thanks

·
Registered
309 Posts
Dang 4"s out of the Bilsteins up front... thats pretty good! Those 2wd's must be light.. Itll look awesome when you get the rear up tho. Im planning on doing the same thing when i get my RCX kit.

Dont know too much about the Atlas spring pack but if it gives you 4"s seems like it would have you sitting pretty close to level if not slightly higher in the rear? Do you know what rear shocks your going to use for that much lift in the rear?

·
Registered
439 Posts
he got 4 inches out of the billsteins and pro 4x springs

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Dang 4"s out of the Bilsteins up front... thats pretty good! Those 2wd's must be light.. Itll look awesome when you get the rear up tho. Im planning on doing the same thing when i get my RCX kit.

Dont know too much about the Atlas spring pack but if it gives you 4"s seems like it would have you sitting pretty close to level if not slightly higher in the rear? Do you know what rear shocks your going to use for that much lift in the rear?
That's another good point...I'm not sure on shocks either.

PRG does sell the Deaver 4-5" lift, for $650, or $800 with shackles (shackles required)

PRG Products
Thanks for the link...those are pretty pricey considering I won't be off road at all.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I am highly interested in this information as well. I will be removing my front space on my RCX kit and will be adding either SAWs or Radflos. My rear already sits about 1 1/4" inches lower than the front. I'm hoping to buy a couple of rear Billet blocks at about 2-3 inches to combine with the C-30 deavers and hope to meet the level height along with removing the humongous 5" block. I'll be off roading in the future as well once I get tires as well. I'm sure someone will chime in.... *Crosses fingers*.:blueblob:

·
Registered
153 Posts
looks like we're having the same dilemna...i guess i'm stuck with what i have right now lol...

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am highly interested in this information as well. I will be removing my front space on my RCX kit and will be adding either SAWs or Radflos. My rear already sits about 1 1/4" inches lower than the front. I'm hoping to buy a couple of rear Billet blocks at about 2-3 inches to combine with the C-30 deavers and hope to meet the level height along with removing the humongous 5" block. I'll be off roading in the future as well once I get tires as well. I'm sure someone will chime in.... *Crosses fingers*.:blueblob:
looks like we're having the same dilemna...i guess i'm stuck with what i have right now lol...
It's either PRG or Atlas looks like...not to mention rear shocks. I think I'll call Greg tomorrow and see what he can do about a C30 & shock combo.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Sweet! Let us know set up you end up doing and what he tells you on the shocks for more then 6"s of lift, i as well will be doing a set up similar to this in the near future

·
Registered
11,152 Posts
You're 2wd from what I can tell. If so, then the C-30 deavers will only give you 2.5" of lift. C-30 deavers will give up to 3.5" lift for 4wd.

"These 3 leaf add-a-leaf packs are designed to give a bit more lift and a bit more load handling than the C-10 pack, but are otherwise the same. They are added in place of the overload leaf on your stock spring packs. These springs will provide approximately 3.5" of lift on a 4wd and approximately 2.5" of lift on a 2wd. They can be used in place of a block on the ProComp, Rancho, or Fabtech kits. On a CST kit you will need a custom block to get 4" (or more) height (call for information). Installation is fairly simple, uses basic hand tools, and should take about 2 hours. Note that you will need a few 4" and 6" c-clamps; these are not included."

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You're 2wd from what I can tell. If so, then the C-30 deavers will only give you 2.5" of lift. C-30 deavers will give up to 3.5" lift for 4wd.

"These 3 leaf add-a-leaf packs are designed to give a bit more lift and a bit more load handling than the C-10 pack, but are otherwise the same. They are added in place of the overload leaf on your stock spring packs. These springs will provide approximately 3.5" of lift on a 4wd and approximately 2.5" of lift on a 2wd. They can be used in place of a block on the ProComp, Rancho, or Fabtech kits. On a CST kit you will need a custom block to get 4" (or more) height (call for information). Installation is fairly simple, uses basic hand tools, and should take about 2 hours. Note that you will need a few 4" and 6" c-clamps; these are not included."
Yeh I was aware that it will only out about 2.5" to the rear...another member on here recently put them on and only gained an inch apparently. I just can't decide whether I was to really spend around $1k for leaf/shock combo to get level or spend half that with a couple more inches in the rear.

·
Registered
309 Posts
So what are your options? Atlas leaf + shocks for 1k? What did Greg recommend for shocks?

or the half price option being just C-30 deavers to get 2.5 inches and just deal with having some cali lean?

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So what are your options? Atlas leaf + shocks for 1k? What did Greg recommend for shocks?

or the half price option being just C-30 deavers to get 2.5 inches and just deal with having some cali lean?
I called him throughout the day with no response but finally got an answering machine around 6pm so I left a brief message. I also did some research and found a company that makes add a leaf lift components on eBay and can possibly do custom work so I emailed them as well. Will update when I know anything else.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I called him throughout the day with no response but finally got an answering machine around 6pm so I left a brief message. I also did some research and found a company that makes add a leaf lift components on eBay and can possibly do custom work so I emailed them as well. Will update when I know anything else.
Try FatBobsGarage.com. He can make custom add-a-leaf springs. Not sure how much lift he can give you but its worth a shot. I know he sells a 2" set for $69.99 so maybe the 4" you are looking for would be around $200?

This is the option I am considering too. I just installed the 5100's on the front in the "stock" or lowest setting and got another 1.5" to my 6" Rough Country lift kit on my 4x4. Now the rear is lower on mine too. Im considering moving the 5100's to the highest or middle setting to see how much lift I can get and then match the rear.

Let me know if this helps and about the rear shocks too. Post some pics when you get it sittin right. Good luck.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
Truck is looking great! Awesome progress. So you have like 10" of lift in the front now. Don't get caught up on the difference in fender measurements. Your front fender lips are cut higher up than your rear ones. Your going to have to just eyeball it. C30s plus your block should put you level if not higher. I have a 3" block and C30s in the rear and my front is about an inch higher than the rear. I have a 10" lift as well. Also, your truck will settle more than you may think.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Truck is looking great! Awesome progress. So you have like 10" of lift in the front now. Don't get caught up on the difference in fender measurements. Your front fender lips are cut higher up than your rear ones. Your going to have to just eyeball it. C30s plus your block should put you level if not higher. I have a 3" block and C30s in the rear and my front is about an inch higher than the rear. I have a 10" lift as well. Also, your truck will settle more than you may think.
That's relieving! What shocks are you running?

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
Im running the longest 5125 that PRG sells on their website but I only have like 3" of droop. I could use a longer shock. C30s and a 4" or larger block would definately require a longer shock.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I spoke with Greg on the phone today...basically said that 2WDs max out in the rear at 4-5" unless you start doing custom driveshaft work to go higher. He said the only thing I could probably do to avoid that was to run a C30 pack but re drill the bolt holes about two inches forward. I'm not sure I understand why, but that's what he said. He also said to look into the atlas springs as well.

Anyone with a big lift in the back please chime in with your methods!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Im running the longest 5125 that PRG sells on their website but I only have like 3" of droop. I could use a longer shock. C30s and a 4" or larger block would definately require a longer shock.[/QUOTE

not sure if this is new but bilstein has the 5165's.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Im running the longest 5125 that PRG sells on their website but I only have like 3" of droop. I could use a longer shock. C30s and a 4" or larger block would definately require a longer shock.[/QUOTE

not sure if this is new but bilstein has the 5165's.
These? Bilstein 5165 Offroad Racing Remote Reservoir Shocks - Shockwarehouse.com - Shockwarehouse.com

Question is how do you know which ones to get that will fit our trucks and be long enough for 6" + of lift?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts