Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All
2021 Pro4X
My problem is there are 8 small rubber bumpers that fall out. Sometimes I find them, sometimes I don't.
These small rubber bumpers press into the plastic rear seat under storage, so when you fold down the upright divider to a flat position, it will rest on the rubber bumpers and not rattle.
So far, I have not been able to locate these at a Nissan Dealer.
the closest I have come, is a picture that shows what appears to be the bumper, with part number: 014660003u. However, the description for that part number is a screw, not a rubber bumper.
What is interesting, is that part number calls out for 8 of that part number...which there are 8 rubber bumpers.
Anyone else had this issue of trying to find these things?
Thanks for the help

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
3,673 Posts
You are right, they are hard to find. I find a screw also, just not the on you found

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
3,673 Posts
The instructions don't show those bumpers though. The instructions show just the screws

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The instructions don't show those bumpers though. The instructions show just the screws
Right...but when I look at the storage, there are no (8) screws, but there are (8) bumpers?
My question, is it a mis-print or is the parts list for Nissan simply wrong?

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
3,673 Posts
You might have to get with the parts guy at your local dealer and have them dig through it.

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
3,673 Posts
I think you can get those from your local parts place, or the self help area at Lowes.

I took a pic but it came out weird so it won't work

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry for getting back so late...yep, those are the ones
Thanks
Cant find a dealer that is willing to take the time to locate them. Some have told me I have to buy the entire storage compartment!
I really get annoyed with parts people prima donna

1 - 9 of 9 Posts