Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that we have experienced the insanely high car pricing situation this summer, I wonder what folks are paying for a new PRO-4X going into the fall. I have always bought my Titans at well below MSRP, but the last such purchase was 2 years ago. I see most sales reported here are from mid-2021 or earlier.

Most dealers in a one-state radius around where I am (Las Vegas - so NV, CA, UT) still seem stuck at or around MSRP. Some of the Arizona dealers are offering a few thousand off, but won't budge below that so far. My guess is that things will normalize as time goes on, but it may take months to get there.

Can anyone report sales where they got a good amount off of MSRP (out west or wherever)? I am willing to travel to get a good deal.

Thanks

·
Registered
2019 Titan PRO-4X
365 Posts
Really no deals to be had right now. With inventory so low, dealers just hold out until that big lollipop hits the lot.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Now that we have experienced the insanely high car pricing situation this summer, I wonder what folks are paying for a new PRO-4X going into the fall. I have always bought my Titans at well below MSRP, but the last such purchase was 2 years ago. I see most sales reported here are from mid-2021 or earlier.

Most dealers in a one-state radius around where I am (Las Vegas - so NV, CA, UT) still seem stuck at or around MSRP. Some of the Arizona dealers are offering a few thousand off, but won't budge below that so far. My guess is that things will normalize as time goes on, but it may take months to get there.

Can anyone report sales where they got a good amount off of MSRP (out west or wherever)? I am willing to travel to get a good deal.

Thanks
I bought a new black 2021 Titan Pro4x in April. It had utility + convenience and a few more small options. MSRP was $58,xxx. I paid $44,xxx plus tax, tag! You can't get that deal now!
Vehicles were already expensive in April, but somehow I found this great deal! I don't think I could have found a better deal anywhere in the country!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I bought a new black 2021 Titan Pro4x in April. It had utility + convenience and a few more small options. MSRP was $58,xxx. I paid $44,xxx plus tax, tag! You can't get that deal now!
Vehicles were already expensive in April, but somehow I found this great deal! I don't think I could have found a better deal anywhere in the country!
Yeah, you stole it by today's standards. Mid-$50s was the best I could do on my PRO-4X just purchased with everything except for moonroof and rear seat monitors.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts