Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week I bought a 2004 Titan (Crew Cab, LE, Tow Pkg) which needs a bunch of the usual things tended to (exhaust manifold, rear diff etc, plus a bunch of leaks) and low behold an almost identical model appeared at the local metal salvage yard today.

I have until just early afternoon tomorrow to get parts off it before they crush it. I haven't had a chance to diagnose all my issues - something I was planning for another thread - but to cut a long story short my rear diff is leaking as is the bottom and front of the transfer case and I also have a minor dent/scratch towards the very rear of my driveshaft. There's a laundry list of little issues but these are the worst I think.

Are any parts of the drivetrain worth salvaging for my issues? The diff is still the original Dana44 so that's useless but the drive-shaft is probably worth grabbing. Are their any other parts I should try my best to grab off this?

Thanks in advance. This place has a wealth of other information that's been very helpful already.

·
Premium Member
19,832 Posts
I would grab most of the drivetrain if possible.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
If your seats are "cloth", grab the seat covers...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts