Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few people were asking for JBA clips. I recorded this one a few minutes ago in the dark...lol. It sure sounds very close to my other 18" Magnaflow clips, here is the JBA clip:
http://www.vimeo.com/634077

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
jrr said:
How do you like the JBA so far? Just got mine today going to install tomorrow. Can't wait, any tips on the installation.
I paid $50 for installation with tack welding. Just follow the instructions, my exhaust shop didn't look at the instructions and had to remove the Y pipe after he had it on, make sure you install that Y pipe hanger before you bolt the Y in, that's about it. I would have done it myself, but it has been below zero here for about a week, little too cold on the garage floor for me.

·
Super Moderator
93,889 Posts
I love the sound and performance of my JBA. Great choice :cheers:

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
oh no sudden got a sudden mod bug....LOL

Congrats and glad you got it tacked.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Got mine today. Can't wait to get it on!!!

·
Registered
121 Posts
I am putting mine on tomorrow. Is there gaskets between the cats and exhaust? none came with the system. If so I need to get them before I start taking things apart.

·
Registered
97 Posts
tae111 said:
I am putting mine on tomorrow. Is there gaskets between the cats and exhaust? none came with the system. If so I need to get them before I start taking things apart.
Fixing to install mine here in a bit. Got to go find some welding rods that won't burn though thin metal, so I can tack weld the joints.

Their are gaskets, I plan on using the stock ones.

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
tae111 said:

I reused the stock Nissan metal gaskets. I bought a set of Walker gaskets, but the used stock gaskets looked better made, so he added a bead of gasket sealant to the JBA flange and bolted it up. I only have 10,000 miles on my Titan, so that might make a difference about reusing the old ones, I don't know. All slip joint were tack welded after installation. I do have two very small leaks, one just after the Y pipe slip joint and the other at the muffler inlet slip joint, they are small enough that they will probably seal after a little corrosion sets in.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Got the JBA exhaust on Sunday. I have a compressor and air tools but it was still a b"tch getting the nuts off the cats. With 29000 miles there was just enough rust to make things nasty. Love the new sound though. She really roars. Definatly much louder than stock and deeper. There is a increase in interior drone and arround 2000 rpm's it resonates pretty bad. The rest of the rpm range is just a little louder than stock inside but much louder than stock outside. Feels like a little more power and I don't notice any loss of low end torque. Makes the truck even more enjoyable to drive.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.