Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like the idea of the RollBAK but it is expensive?

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
I had a Bakflip, and it leaked really bad.........
I sold it, and bought a Extang Trifecta.

So for no leaks, and folds up, and comes off quickly, with just one person

·
Registered
978 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
expensive, this site is costing me too much-any one have an used ones?

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
:rofl: :rofl:
Me too bro, me too...

I am asking for the Access Laredo for XMas, seems to be liked around here.
If you want hard, Quad's Lazerlite is the best looking, IMO.
:cheers:

·
Registered
16 Posts
I Bought the ( undercover ) from a local truck accessory dealer , love it weighs only 58 lb.s easy on easy off water tight hard cover, tried to get water in the bed before loading the truck for work ,,, not a drop very happy with it cost $ 650.00 installed

·
Registered
12,754 Posts
I have the electric pace edwards and I love it. Just push the button and it rolls open and push it again and it closes.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Go with the truxedo loPro, works great and looks good.

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
If your looking for something low cost and tuff try extang. I have the classic platnum. It's a soft cover and has been holding up well for me. I like how the support bows lock into the bed rail clamps. There is no sliding of the bows as I have had with other soft covers. Price is right around $200.00.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Check out topdawg.com Gettinf mine installed tomorrow

·
Registered
72 Posts
I love the undercover. Really easy to remove by yourself if you need to. I've had one 2 years, doesn't leak, just a good product.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Highly recommend the Lazer Lite. Easy to install (especially with Utli-trak), looks great, and easy to remove if you need to put some big items in your bed

·
Registered
220 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
I have the Access Loredo cover, I love it.

It keeps whatever is in the bed dry, it is semi secure (someone has to come ready with a knife if they want to get in) It leaves the TruTrac accessable, but you do have to do some mods if you want to have the bed extender usable.

I got mine for $429 installed.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have the BakFlip and very minor leakage. I did run drain tubes which were very easy to fabricate. I do no tneed a waterproof bed, but I wanted a lockable one. I also understand that they have improved their product this past year.

·
Registered
35 Posts
If anyone is interested I have a RETRAX tonneau Cover that's off of a 2005 KC, never had any leaks from it even through the car wash. It is about a year old, paid $900 will let it go for $400. If anyone is interested I'm in the Cincinnati area.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts