Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally found time to post these pics up here.. Had got alot of question about how my drop worked out with the u2 wheel because of the offset +13..

Here are some before and after pics

Mcgaughy 2/3 kit

Muzik

Attachments

·
Premium Member
31,979 Posts
I bet that is hard on the eyes on a bright sunny day.:D Looks great!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL yeah I am pretty sure I couldn't hide from the cops or try to go somewhere incognito LOL

·
Registered
302 Posts
That look great! :clap:

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Im digging it bro. That is one sweet @ss ride.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
ddddddaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmm..........

red alert is the best color :cheers:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the ride and handling hasn't changed much in my opinion.. .I mean don't get me wrong you sacrifice some ride to have 24's and to have the look you want but the trade off is not bad at all... The drop made me a lil stiffer in front but actually seems to make the back end stick to the ground a little better....

·
Registered
405 Posts
Did you install the lowering kit yourself? I'm thinking about getting it as well and wanted to know if it was "driveway friendly" as for as installing it. I'm sure I'll need to do an alignment. Thanks.

John C.

·
Banned
141 Posts
sweet *** ride it looks awesome with that huge lips on those u2's im looking to get some akuza or some velocity rims they carry huge lips also but do you know if theres another drop kit possibly 3 - 5 or 4 - 7? i like to ride low ;):gunz:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
kha4079 said:
sweet *** ride it looks awesome with that huge lips on those u2's im looking to get some akuza or some velocity rims they carry huge lips also but do you know if theres another drop kit possibly 3 - 5 or 4 - 7? i like to ride low ;):gunz:

Not sure of another drop kit to go lower. I am happy with where it sits now.
TexasTitan... I did install it myself with the help of a friend. I do recommend having a lift. We planned to do it at a buddy's shop using a lift but when we got there the lift was occupied so we ended up doing it on the ground... we did have a compression tool for the front coils would have been pretty tough without it... All and all the install isnt too bad. Deffinetly recommend having help.. someone who knows a bit about doing drops

·
Registered
112 Posts
I say this with a unblemished record of heterosexuality... Fabulous!
Seriously, pics like these are one of the reasons I went with a Titan and wheels like those make me want to do it B I G! :cool:
Reef

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I got it off of ebay from dragonrocker... I wanna say it was 4 something shipped. I can't remember exactly

Muzik

1 - 20 of 29 Posts