Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm heading out to the Relentless RPM Track Meet today! It's being hosted out @ the Bradenton Motorpark 1/4 Mile Track. Hope to see some of you out there!
The Meet is from 10-2 if anyone want's to join us in some racing action!

Gate open: 9am
Track hot: 10am - 2pm

Gate admission: $12
Race tech card: $10
Children 11 & under FREE!
(ADMISSION WILL BE FREE TODAY!!! CaptainRelentless is floating the bill for all of our admission's @ the gate!)

Bradenton Motorsports Park
21000 State Road 64
Bradenton, FL 34212
Phone: 941-748-1320

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
good luck, whats the da looking like for ya?

·
Registered
8,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
good luck, whats the da looking like for ya?
Thank's, i haven't checked the DA.

I just got back from the track. I had a great time! I would like to thank Danny & the boy's from Relentless RPM for coming out & continuing to support the Titan crowd! I was the only Titan to show up besides them! All you Florida guy's are a bunch of lazy bum's!

I got in 4 run's & i dropped my times on every run! My Titan is running very consistently!

1st. Run: 14.07
2nd. Run: 14.05
3rd. Run: 13.99
4th. Run: 13.97

I was less than 1 tenth away from beating my best time of 13.91! I know with a lower DA i will be able to beat that time!

Here's some pic's:
http://s249.photobucket.com/albums/gg240/tat2titan/Relentless%20RPM%20Track%20Meet%201_8_11/?themeSaved=2731940

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
Thank's, i haven't checked the DA.

I just got back from the track. I had a great time! I would like to thank Danny & the boy's from Relentless RPM for coming out & continuing to support the Titan crowd! I was the only Titan to show up besides them! All you Florida guy's are a bunch of lazy bum's!

I got in 4 run's & i dropped my times on every run! My Titan is running very consistently!

1st. Run: 14.07
2nd. Run: 14.05
3rd. Run: 13.99
4th. Run: 13.97

I was less than 1 tenth away from beating my best time of 13.91! I know with a lower DA i will be able to beat that time!

Here's some pic's:
Relentless RPM Track Meet 1_8_11 pictures by tat2titan - Photobucket
Great times!!! What did the Relentless Titan do?

Reactions: gweasel77

·
Registered
8,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank's Sudden!

They were having issues with the control module on their Intake/TB. No Times...

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Good runs G, thats a corrected time of a 13.83, the DA was 991 according to drag times da calculator. In a good -da of 600 or so you'd be closing in on the 13.6's:)

Reactions: gweasel77

·
Registered
8,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank's man! I thought this thread was dead... :)

Here you go:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.