Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the Nissan website, one of the standard features is "Remote Keyless Entry with Remote Front Windows Down." I was looking through the owner's manual PDF and didn't see any mention of this feature. Is it a misprint on the website? The website said it was standard on the SE/LE and included in the XE preferred option package.

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts
Hold the "unlock" button down on the keyfob for five seconds and both front windows will roll down.

·
Premium Member
17,244 Posts
titanjbc said:
On the Nissan website, one of the standard features is "Remote Keyless Entry with Remote Front Windows Down." I was looking through the owner's manual PDF and didn't see any mention of this feature. Is it a misprint on the website? The website said it was standard on the SE/LE and included in the XE preferred option package.

No, somebody else posted about finding that out by accident. I think you hold down the unlock button on the remote for a few seconds. I haven't tried it yet, keep forgetting.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow, 2 responses within 5 minutes!

Yeah, I noticed that if you insert the key and hold it in the rear position for 5 seconds the windows come down, but nothing on the fob. That would make sense, though, 5 seconds on the fob or 5 seconds in the rear position for the key.

Thanks!

·
Registered
359 Posts
I had to try holding down on the 'unlock' keyfob button after it was mentioned on here the other night, and it works like a charm! :)

·
Registered
90 Posts
Briarman said:
I had to try holding down on the 'unlock' keyfob button after it was mentioned on here the other night, and it works like a charm! :)
I think it works too good. When I first got my Titan I use to carry my keys in my pocket. Somehow, I must have mashed the unlock button on accident because on two seperate occasions I found my truck with the front windows down. I wish this option could be disabled.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I remember asking about the remote window down thing many weeks ago.. Someone here kept telling me to RTFM.. I went back and read the freaking manual again and still couldn't find it.. I thought I was crazy..

I love dropping the windows when someone is standing next to it gazing at it.

TB

·
Registered
115 Posts
If you put you keys in the door and turn left and hold for three seconds it will take the windows up and the opposite direction will take it down.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, TB, I have the PDF file and did several searches to no avail. RTFM doesn't work if it's not in the FM!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts