Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone-

I got a Clarion Ungo SR9000 system for the T for X-mas. I have everything installed and looking great under the dash, but the final thing I am having trouble with is the Door trigger wires. I worked for 3 hours yesterday trying to pin out which wires were which, and I just cannot seem to get them right. I have looked at about every remote start related thread on this entire forum, and still cannot seem to figure it out. I built a door trigger module out of a project box (pic attached) and some diodes that i got from radio shack, and tested it with a multimeter, seems to be working fine, all I need to do is figure out which wires are the actual pins. I have seen wire 12, 13, 47, and 48 on the BCM plug are the correct ones, but I cannot find these wires. Does anyone have any insight on this? or pictures of their own installs? I'd really appreciate it. Thanks in advance! :redblob"

Attachments

·
Registered
63 Posts
The Left Front Door Trigger is Lt Blue (-) in Pin 47, the Rt Front Door Trigger is Red/Blue (-) in Pin 12, Left Rear Door is Red/Yellow (-) in Pin 48, and the Right Rear Door is Red/White or Grey (-) in Pin 13. I got this off a site I use to install starters. These are all located at the BCM to the right of the steering column. Here is a link to a diagram for the isolation circuit:

http://www.bulldogsecurity.com/diagrams/extrainfo/diagrams/26500_TITAN_%28-%29%20NEGATIVE%20DOOR%20PIN%20ISOLATION%20CIRCUIT.pdf

Hope it helps.:teeth:

Reactions: LoDog1991

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So I'm assuming that these 4 wires are on 2 different plugs that go into the BCM then? And the diagram that you provided is actually exactly what that box that I posted the picture of will do. It has 4 diodes inside it and they all connect to the one female connector and each to its own male connector, one for each door. Anyone with pics of how theirs is wired? This is the only thing I have left on my whole system!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
buuuuuuump

1 - 4 of 4 Posts