Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my 2017 Titan remote start for $197 installed and that's with Free installation ''THANK GOD" ..Trying to get the windows to go down with holding the "unlock" button and its not working.I tried the lock button x2 and unlock once and on the second time you hold it down and still nothing ..Mine is a 2017 SV, am i missing something??

·
Registered
13 Posts
edited to add: i dont have any suggestions to fix your prob. i would consider this a good thing.

count your lucky stars; i need to do EXACTLY what you did. been trying to figure out how to disable this feature since the first morning i went to start my pickup, and found both windows down, and the cab full of mosquitoes.

dealer says no can do on titan; they even called nissan.

paranoid about my windows, and check every evening religiously, to ensure they're rolled up.

apparently, on both occasions my windows were down ALL night, something in my pocket activated the unlock button on remote for longer than 5 seconds.

if i want my windows down, i will press the button on the door panel. i do not like worrying about my remote buttons being accidentally pressed, especially with an average rain fall of 55"+ per year.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Got my 2017 Titan remote start for $197 installed and that's with Free installation ''THANK GOD" ..Trying to get the windows to go down with holding the "unlock" button and its not working.I tried the lock button x2 and unlock once and on the second time you hold it down and still nothing ..Mine is a 2017 SV, am i missing something??
I am going to guess that something was not programmed right. Where did you get it for $197 installed, that's crazy cheap.

·
Registered
8,173 Posts
If it is an aftermarket fob, the auto window down feature does not work. It only works with the OEM fob. Honestly, with a remote, why would you need to auto window down feature anyhow?

·
Registered
334 Posts
I've heard several reports of people with the remote start, including from the factory PR trims, that can't roll down windows from the key. Would be curious to know if anyone with remote start can roll down windows, maybe Nissan made them not work together?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts