Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received a python 1401 for Christmas and attempted a DIY install (2007 Nissan Titan XE the most basic model you can buy). the question i have is the terminology from the Python schematic is way different from the Truck wiring schematic. For example python schematic "Ignition 1 input/output", the truck schematic doesn't have the term listed. so i am basically trying to match the truck wire colors to the python wire colors. i have read hundreds of threads on here and i can only find remote start installs with other remote start models and the colors and terms are all different. Here are the remote start and truck schematics.

➤ Heavy gauge remote start, (H3) 8-pin connector
H3/1 PINK - IGNITION 1 INPUT/OUTPUT
H3/2 RED/WHITE - (+) FUSED (30A) IGNITION 2 / FLEX RELAY INPUT 87
H3/3 ORANGE - ACCESSORY OUTPUT
H3/4 VIOLET - STARTER OUTPUT
H3/5 RED - (+) FUSED (30A) IGNITION 1 INPUT
H3/6 PINK/WHITE - IGNITION 2 / FLEX RELAY OUTPUT 30
H3/7 PINK/BLACK - FLEX RELAY INPUT 87A key side (if required) of FLEX RELAY
H3/8 RED/BLACK - (+) FUSED (30A) ACCESSORY/STARTER INPUT

12 VOLT CONSTANT GREEN (+) IGNITION SWITCH HARNESS
STARTER BROWN (+) IGNITION SWITCH HARNESS
STARTER 2 LIGHT GREEN (+) or BLUE/GREEN (+) IGNITION SWITCH HARNESS
IGNITION 1 BLACK/RED (+) IGNITION SWITCH HARNESS
IGNITION 2 N/A
IGNITION 3 N/A
ACCESSORY/HEATER BLOWER 1 RED (+) IGNITION SWITCH HARNESS
ACCESSORY/HEATER BLOWER 2 PURPLE (+) IGNITION SWITCH HARNESS

·
Registered
43 Posts
Cant really help you but a few years ago I bought one of those systems made by Pyle to put on a 95 Mercedes I had then. After a few days the install shop call me and said "your just gonna have to come get this thing we cant figure it out". Must be a pretty complex install sometimes :confused:

·
Registered
140 Posts
The wires that are listed as input (the wires with the 30amp fuse). They all connect to the 12 volt constant ( I believe it's the green wire on the truck). That's how the remote starter get the power to sent to the output wires which would be the starter 1&2, ignition, acc,etc. U will also cut the starter 1 wire so u could use the starter kill. That's all I could remember from when I installed my viper 5901 do a lot of reading before u start installing. DO NOT JUST START MATCHING COLOUR. Let me know if u need any more help.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the response, I tried using that install but i problem is the nomenclature and wire colors are way different from the Bulldog to Python and from what I hear DEI (python) are supposed to be proffesionally installed however if i can just figure out how to match the wires from the python to my truck i know i can do it. They try to keep it as a dealer install as opposed to do it yourself. other than that the other post is great. thanks again.

·
Registered
1 Posts
i have problems with my remote start ,i install viper 5701 remote start in my nissan titan 04 king cab but the remote start not working,when i push the remote start booton the parking light blinking 7 times and nothing happen i check the wires connection maybe 20 times and everything look like that i connecting good but i know maybe i do some wire wrong i need help maybe somebody can give any sugestion this is the wiring connection
H3 10 PIN CONECTOR

H3/1 TO IGNITION 1
H3/2 TO CONSTANT 12 V
H3/3 TO ACCESSORY 1
H3/4 TO STARTER CAR SIDE
H3/5 TO STARTER KEY SIDE
H3/6 TO CONSTANT 12V
H3/7TO ACCESSORY 2
H3/8 N/A
H3/9 CONSTANT 12V

i conected the started wire output from the remote start to started 1 and 2 togeter
i conected the dome light wire and the triger door pin wire i conected to pasenger side door becouse i can fine the driver door pin wire
i connected the tach wire to the to white/red wire from ignition coil ,i conected the hood pin wire ,the brake wire to green and red wire in the brake pedal,door lock and unlock wire from driver door ,i ground the neutral safe switch input ,parking lightwire to blue/red wire from dome ligh switch
let me know if i make any mistake ,the truck only blinking 7 times everything work good excep the remote start ..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts