Nissan Titan Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I know its been awhile since I've been on the forum but after getting rid of the king cab I decided to pick up a crew cab. Finally found some time to work on it a little bit. And i just finished my new dash, relocating my a/c controls, and finished the A piller pods. So What i did with the dash was glassed a ipad dock in behind the dash and designed it so all you have to do is slide the ipad in the dash from left to right and it will click right into the dock. From this dock it will charge and give me an audio out that is wired to the system. Now the ipad will be my source for ALL my music in one place, video, navigation, pandora (internet radio), and internet all through the truck. Just thought I'd share a few pictures with yall...

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Very Nice Job

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
That is sik!!!

·
Registered
103 Posts
That is impressive man! Nice job

·
Registered
50 Posts
That is awesome!!!!!!!!!:clap:

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Thats sick!!!!! hey how much would that run someone for you to do it?

I think your the first to do that on a titan!

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
sick, i want one

·
Registered
230 Posts
Nice! Great to see another custom installer here. Welcome.

·
Registered
105 Posts
sick!! I was just thinging about that yesterday

·
Registered
467 Posts
I emailed this guy when he first introduced his product here on TT, but never got a response. I'm really interested in the ipad dash.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
He posted a link on here about it. He said it would be 800 for the dash and painted and everything needed to hook it up.

Reactions: dbKustoms
1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.