Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trading my XE (black) door handles with someone for their LE (chrome) door handles and I was wondering how to remove them. Is it the removal of the entire handle or just a covering over it? Because I looked at mine and it looks like there is just a black plastic covering over the actual door handle. Thanks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
259 Posts
Ziminskas said:
I am trading my XE (black) door handles with someone for their LE (chrome) door handles and I was wondering how to remove them. Is it the removal of the entire handle or just a covering over it? Because I looked at mine and it looks like there is just a black plastic covering over the actual door handle. Thanks.
Call me and i will tell you..Or there is a write up in the how to section on this forum or club titan..My # is in your pm box..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kelly Stanford said:
Call me and i will tell you..Or there is a write up in the how to section on this forum or club titan..My # is in your pm box..
So i took off the door handles just now, it really wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. Thanks Kelly for offering to help me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
I order some chrome door handles. got the old blacks off but can't get the screw to slide into the new escutcheon. It's like it missing the hole right by the edge of the new escutcheon. damn thing is pissing me off. any help would be great.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,690 Posts
echo4w said:
I order some chrome door handles. got the old blacks off but can't get the screw to slide into the new escutcheon. It's like it missing the hole right by the edge of the new escutcheon. damn thing is pissing me off. any help would be great.

That happened to me. You need someone to press really hard on the estcheon while you turn the screw.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
35 Posts
Can somebody tell me how to remove the door handles? I have an 08 with black handles and would like to get the chrome ones.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
513 Posts
will the 06 and 08 handles innerchange?
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top