Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I removed another spring today (down to 2). Then installed my RAS kit and will make adjustments accordingly. So far I have noticed a popping sound from the rear end during quick sharp turns so I'll make some adjustments tomorrow. The stance is almost perfect for someone looking to lower their T.

Stay tuned.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Premium Member
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Quick update. The truck was a little rough so decided to get new Toxic shocks put in and since they were installed the ride has smoothed out and it looks pretty good. Haven't loaded anything in the bed yet but will repost when I do.

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Can we get some pic's of the new stance?

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
^^^what he said!

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Its 2 days later...& NO PIC'S??? :crying:

·
Premium Member
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here's the pics. Sorry it took so long. Switched jobs and got busy. Got some pics of the new shocks installed and you can see the RAS on it. Rides a little rough but not bad and I'm happy with it. I can add tension to the RAS and it keeps the bed from dropping when I put a load in the bed and it only takes me about 20min to make the adustments if needed. I keep some wrenches in the truck just in case.

I can get it to sit almost on top of the tire within about a 1/4" but have it about 3/4 to 1" off just to be safe.

And yest I reattached the exhaust hanger.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts