Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before I start prying the radio cover off to hardwire my GPS, do you guys have any tips for a scratch free removal? I am assuming that the top cut out piece needs to be removed first? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,981 Posts
cpd829 said:
Before I start prying the radio cover off to hardwire my GPS, do you guys have any tips for a scratch free removal? I am assuming that the top cut out piece needs to be removed first? Thanks.
You do not need to remove the pocket. Grab one of the top corners of the radio and pull. Work your way down slowly.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I went outside and looked at the radio cover. I can't see how one would pull down on the cover since their is no where to grab? I do not see how to start the process without some sort of prying tool. Any claifications would be apprecitated. I am tyring to access the passenger side 12 volt plug to tap the power and also bring the cord up through (after drilling a hole) the "pocket".

·
Premium Member
2,981 Posts
cpd829 said:
I went outside and looked at the radio cover. I can't see how one would pull down on the cover since their is no where to grab? I do not see how to start the process without some sort of prying tool. Any claifications would be apprecitated. I am tyring to access the passenger side 12 volt plug to tap the power and also bring the cord up through (after drilling a hole) the "pocket".
Pry your fingertips behind the plastic and pull. You can tap the cig after the face if removed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts