Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey how's it going guys, I've been reading these forums for a couple months since I bought my titan, I finally decided to open up an account. I have a 2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab. It's pretty much stock, but I've got a 6" Fabtech Lift on it with some 37" Wranglers on it. My overall plan within the next couple years is to transform it into a prerunner or atleast the looks of a prerunner :) I'm a senior in highschool, and recently just bought my truck cash, so funds are somewhat limited lol.

My plan right now, is to remove the rear bumper and have the fenders cut to level it out. I have an auto body shop in town that can do it, but I was just wondering if anyone has gone through this transformation, it looks like a few members on here have done it, including my "idol" Greg!!! haha Any pictures or information will be appreciated. Also, I want the truck to sit a bit nose-high, so my friend down at McLea's recomended removing the 2" block inbetween the u-bolts and the leaf springs. Any info would be much appreciated! :)

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
So how did you get 37's to fit with just a fabtech lift? What rims are you running?

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I didn't even realize it when I bought the truck, when I got home I realized there were 37x12.50x17 in the back, and 35x12.50x17 in the front. Btw, they are Goodyear Wrangler Mtz. I figured he went smaller in the front because the 37's couldn't clear.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts