Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
161,040 Posts
Inside the cab, underneath the light are two round, plastic covers. Pop them off. Then a deep well socket to the two nuts up inside. Can't remember if it's a 10mm or an 8mm. Done.

Reactions: inkhead

·
Registered
544 Posts
i got my titan a couple of months ago and the xm sat radio antenna is near the 3rd brake light. the wire from the antenna is routed UNDER the 3rd brake light gasket. it appears that it has been leaking from that point before i got it and i just found it a couple of weeks ago. there was a nice groove formed into the gasket from the wire. piss poor design. the dealer service manager said they had never seen the antenna located there, it's usually up front.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Glad I found this thread. I just went out to change my third brake light, and said how in the world am I supposed to take out that nut?!? Looks like a run to Sears is in order for some new tools.

·
Super Moderator
161,040 Posts
:lol: I think I had to do the same. I was missing the one deep well that I needed.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Yeah, I don't think I have ever needed deep well sockets. After this though I guess I will have them for future projects!

·
Super Moderator
161,040 Posts
Now that we have the cover off, what size bulbs are in there for the brake and cargo lights?
They're 912s. Slightly lower wattage than a 921, but the same size.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts