Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a shop manual or repair guide available for the Titan??? Also, any tips for changing the oil and filter with the offroad package (which I plan on doing this weekend).

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
If you are refering to a full blown service manual it is available from Nissan.

Link to Nissan Publications

The 3,338 page book is $295 :read:
The CD is $210 :computern
You can also buy annual monthly or daily online subscriptions. (PDF files)

Now if you have a daily subscription ($20) and accidently hit "Save a Copy" in Acrobat a few time (about 44) I won't tell. :coolsmile

·
Registered
20 Posts
geece1 said:

The 3,338 page book is $295 :read:
The CD is $210 :computern
You can also buy annual monthly or daily online subscriptions. (PDF files)

Now if you have a daily subscription ($20) and accidently hit "Save a Copy" in Acrobat a few time (about 44) I won't tell. :coolsmile
Good one, Geece1. I think I feel the need for a one time daily subscription...

·
Registered
497 Posts
how large is each file dl? i have a pissy asre 56k since im too cheap to upgrade so it might take me 1000 years. $285 is ridiclous for a manual lol.

·
Premium Member
17,244 Posts
bighawaii said:
how large is each file dl? i have a pissy asre 56k since im too cheap to upgrade so it might take me 1000 years. $285 is ridiclous for a manual lol.
The manual is about 92 megs total.

·
Registered
497 Posts
jeez 92 mb will take me 1000years to dl lol.guess ill wait till it goes on ebay or find a dealer not asking full retail. posting it up will get you in trouble, dont post it here or titantalk could be liable. if you want to post it somewhere else, awsome! dont say it bluntly, pms can take over after that.

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts
bighawaii said:
jeez 92 mb will take me 1000years to dl lol.guess ill wait till it goes on ebay or find a dealer not asking full retail. posting it up will get you in trouble, dont post it here or titantalk could be liable. if you want to post it somewhere else, awsome! dont say it bluntly, pms can take over after that.
Find a buddy that has a cable modem that will download it for you then burn it to cd.

·
Registered
497 Posts
you guys rock! :cheers:

·
Registered
1 Posts
TitanJAM said:
Good one, Geece1. I think I feel the need for a one time daily subscription...

I was wondering if anyone had actually used a daily subscription and confiirmed that parts of the manual you need can be downloaded.... :computern

·
Super Moderator
36,594 Posts
Downloaded the whole thing last weekend, if you have broadband takes about 30 minutes to open and download the 44 files. Cut it to CD and saved on the hard drive, print out only the sections as you need it because it will fill many binders. . . . Adobe pdf files. Well worth the $20!

·
Premium Member
3,325 Posts
37L1 said:
Downloaded the whole thing last weekend, if you have broadband takes about 30 minutes to open and download the 44 files. Cut it to CD and saved on the hard drive, print out only the sections as you need it because it will fill many binders. . . . Adobe pdf files. Well worth the $20!
Can you post it for others do download? PLEASE :cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
Please take any and all requests for copies to be sent to you to PMs. The last thing we need here is for Nissan to see we are copying and distributing the manuals and give Ekool a hard time.

·
Banned
1,451 Posts
geece1 said:

Read the thread!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts