Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am fixing to finish the ordering for my new system. The rear doors on the CC has 6.5" speakers so it is a great place for 6.5 components. Both the front and the rear door speakers will be amped. My question is: should I replace the front 6x9 with another set of 6.5 components or stay with the 6x9? All my research is starting to point me in the directions of components in the front and rear doors.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Do 6.5's in all the doors. You can get adapters online to fit them. Or email james at tech12volt, he's a site sponsor, and see what kind of specials he has on some cdt gear. He will make you adapters to fit the exact speakers you get.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Do 6.5 components up front and 6.5 coax in the rear doors.

2nd on James. He is super great peeps and loves to get you the right stuff for a fair price.

·
Registered
34,397 Posts
As said above, do 6.5s in the front.

Comps in the rear is kinda over kill, co-axials will be just fine.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Why not just do a killer 6x9 Coax in the front and the 6.5"s in the back and you will be rocking. You do drive in the front seat right !

I have Infinity's in mine front and back and sometimes set the fader to the rear on 1 or 2 and it sounds awesome. Make sure you have Dynamat installed on all 4 doors and the sound will go through the roof.

Just my 2 cents

Merc

·
Registered
869 Posts
I'm planning on 6.5" components up front and 8" woofers in the rear doors. Then I don't have to worry about finding space for boxes in the back.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts