Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the process of mounting my new air horns and I'm looking at seemingly unnecessary parts on the front of the truck. who would have thought that making room for the horns would be so challenging. So I was wondering if it would work to replace the stock mechanical cooling fan with a pair of electric fans and remove the stock electric air conditioning fan. Will everything still work correctly? The stock electric fan in front of the radiator sure takes up a lot of room...

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice! thats exactly where I plan to mount mine. Unfortunately, I have 4 horns to fit in there, the longest being almost 18" and the shortest being about 10" I already relocated the stock horns and I'm experimenting with relocating other parts to get the things to fit. I'd like to keep these suckers up front where the world can hear them!

·
Registered
979 Posts
I feel like you could interlock the heads of the horns if you reloacte or remove stockers to make them fit nice.

-Dave

Sent from my DROIDX using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea maybe so, I'll try to take some pictures when I get home of what I'm working with. The kit is the hornblaster shocker xl. the bells are almost 5 inches in diameter.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Damn those are some big horns. Mine are autozone specials but they are loud. I have them tied in to the oe horns.

-Dave

Sent from my DROIDX using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice, I'm replacing the spare tire with three 15 gallon air tanks and a Viair compressor to fill up tires and such, figured a set of horns would go well too. I plan on mounting them to a separate horn button.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts