Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Cooper tires

Any one running Cooper Discoverer ATR tires? 265-70-18, Time for tires but don't really want spend $1000.00 for michelin.

·
Super Moderator
36,626 Posts
I just replaced mine with Bridgestone and I spent ~ $800 but got full warranty. This was from Discount tire.

Here is the tire I got:
Alenza
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Bridgestone&tireModel=Dueler+H/L+Alenza&partnum=67TR8HLALNZOWL&vehicleSearch=true&fromCompare1=yes&place=0&speed_rating=S&speed_rating=T&speed_rating=U&speed_rating=H&speed_rating=V&speed_rating=Z&speed_rating=W&speed_rating=Y&minSpeedRating=S
A lot of the guys in this site love the Revo's but I wanted a little more TOW friendly.

Revo
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Bridgestone&tireModel=Dueler+A/T+Revo&partnum=67TR8ATREVOWL&vehicleSearch=true&fromCompare1=yes&place=6&speed_rating=S&speed_rating=T&speed_rating=U&speed_rating=H&speed_rating=V&speed_rating=Z&speed_rating=W&speed_rating=Y&minSpeedRating=S

Here is what you do... find the best price on the tire (like at Tire Rack) and take it in to Discount and they will match the price + install and road hazard.
Hope this info helps, but I dont think I would ever go with a cooper tire again. Others like them Me NOT.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
I have the cooper atr on the 04. They have almost 40,000 miles on them and have atleast half of the tread left if not more. I'm not sure how much they came with. They are the 17". The way its going they look like they will go atleast 75,000 miles on them. I did get 40,000 out of the stock off-road tires and most people say they didn't get that much out of them.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Check the Firestone Destination LE's. They use the same UNI-T rubber fromula that Bridgestone does. They are great on the highway, low noise, good wet traction, good in snow. I paid $586 complete installed for four last August. They are a huge improvement over the Goodyears that came on the truck.

·
Registered
6,004 Posts
I am a huge fan of cooper tires and the ATR's will be my next set on my stock 18" wheels.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts