Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The service manual that came with the truck (04 Titan LE) included the repair/maintenance information for every light but this light.

I'm wondering if anyone can explain to me how to take it apart, because my father and i are having a hell of a time accessing it.

·
Registered
800 Posts
simple,
in the back seat up on the back wall above window, on you should see 2 small covers, pry off and using a 1/4 inch socket set> i cant remember the specific size but using a ext. through the hole, i replaced mine in about 10 min.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
k

your talking about the two little circle things on the roof right, for the things i pry off?

·
Premium Member
17,446 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ight thanks

soo i have the entire light, plastic and all that i ordered, not just bulbs, cause the plastic was cracked.

i can replace it the same way i'd do the bulbs, yes?

·
Premium Member
17,446 Posts
ight thanks

soo i have the entire light, plastic and all that i ordered, not just bulbs, cause the plastic was cracked.

i can replace it the same way i'd do the bulbs, yes?
Yes, once you get the old housing off, just go in reverse steps to get it back on. Be careful with them bolts, I hear they tend to fall into the headliner.:D

I use a little tape in the socket to make them fit a little tighter when putting the bolt back on.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Where'd you order the plastic piece at? Mine is all messed up and being held together with duck tape lol.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts