Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I’m trying to replace the fuel injectors on my 2007 Nissan Titan SE by myself. I was wondering what specific tools that I would need, I don’t want to take stuff off then end up not being able to finish because I don’t have the proper tools. Has anyone on here changed fuel injectors, if so what tools and is there any guide that you used and estimated time it will take me? If you have any links to detail guide would be nice or a video, I tried searching around and couldn’t seem to find any videos. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Best option is to grab a pdf copy of the service manual and see what the steps and tools are.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Really easy. Make sure you use compressed air around the base of injector before you pull them to prevent debris from falling in when you pull them. There is a clip that holds them in place. All you do is slide clip off and pull them out. You obviously have to take fuel rail off but that's easy as well. Good luck!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you very much for the replies, I was just making sure I didn’t need any tools like hex bits or anything like that, long as it’s the basic tools like socket wrench then I should be good, just didn’t want to have to take stuff off for no reason.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts