Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a LE with the moon roof option? I have not ever seen interior or exterior pictures of the factory moon roof. I am curious to see the size of the moon roof and how they arranged storage compartments on the roof. Thanks.

Kevin

·
Registered
55 Posts
Moonroof Pics

Her's a few from my Titan.Hope its what you want.I have a few more if your interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
GoCougsKev said:
Anyone have a LE with the moon roof option? I have not ever seen interior or exterior pictures of the factory moon roof. I am curious to see the size of the moon roof and how they arranged storage compartments on the roof. Thanks.

Kevin
Go to the pic's section and look at the pic's of my trucks intreior and you will see it. :)

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
GoCougsKev said:

Kevin
Here is a quick shot I just took for you

Attachments

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the quick responces! These pictures are exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!

Kevin

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
hey moonroofs are nice. got one on my pathfinder and had one on my maxima and 3 cars b4. the reason i didnt get one on my titan was its too small for me. i mean, my maxima had a bigger one than the titans and everything on the titan is HUGE. i just thought that they would have made it bigger. (width is fine, its the depth im talkin about.) just my two cents. now flame on....

btw, the truck just flat out kicks *** and doesnt care about names.

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
goathead said:
hey moonroofs are nice. got one on my pathfinder and had one on my maxima and 3 cars b4. the reason i didnt get one on my titan was its too small for me. i mean, my maxima had a bigger one than the titans and everything on the titan is HUGE. i just thought that they would have made it bigger. (width is fine, its the depth im talkin about.) just my two cents. now flame on....

btw, the truck just flat out kicks *** and doesnt care about names.
If your Maxima had a deeper moonroof, did it also have a DVD system? There is a limit to how many items can fit on the roof of the cab.

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
no it did not. IMO, they shouldnt offer a moonroof if it cant be decent size. its even crazier that if you want the moonroof they make you get the dvd? i just think its too small for what you pay for it.

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
goathead said:
no it did not. IMO, they shouldnt offer a moonroof if it cant be decent size. its even crazier that if you want the moonroof they make you get the dvd? i just think its too small for what you pay for it.
How much bigger do you want it? Maybe a Jeep would be a better vehicle for you since you seem to like your roof completely open. Are you sure you really don't want a convertible?

Seriously, if the sunroof was any larger, the structural integrity of the vehicle would probably be severely affected. I don't know about you, but I like knowing I have a fairly solid roof over my head even with my sunroof.

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
i would just expect it to be as big as the one in my pathfinder. geez, maybe your right, i should buy a jeep. NOT. you can take my TITAN when you pry the keys from my cold, dead fingers. oh well, dont have one, dont need one. just a few thoughts about what i thought when i first saw one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts