Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have gotten numerous requests for pics. I finally had some good weather to take a few shots this morning. The truck has the 2 1/2 lift Daystar in front. I added the Westin Brush Guard, A Billet Grille Assembly Upper and Lower, 18" Chrome American Racing Wheels and Nitto 325/60/18 Tires. The truck also rides with factory XM which works Flawlessly. I have the sliding toolbox and bed extension. I will be ordering the Banks exhaust and Volant Air Intake system this week. Sorry to all that have been waiting for these pics....

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
billqaudiovideo said:
I have gotten numerous requests for pics. I finally had some good weather to take a few shots this morning. The truck has the 2 1/2 lift Daystar in front. I added the Westin Brush Guard, A Billet Grille Assembly Upper and Lower, 18" Chrome American Racing Wheels and Nitto 325/60/18 Tires. The truck also rides with factory XM which works Flawlessly. I have the sliding toolbox and bed extension. I will be ordering the Banks exhaust and Volant Air Intake system this week. Sorry to all that have been waiting for these pics....
Your truck looks GREAT!! How is the handling with the front lift kit?

·
Premium Member
17,244 Posts
billqaudiovideo said:
Where did you get the billet grille? It covers the lower opening also, right? Is it metal or chrome plastic? I was taking small gravel through the lower opening into the heat exchanger fins, so I covered it with a piece of screen, but the grill looks nicer.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Handles just fine..The alignment was also in spec afterwards. I do notice a little more sway when driving on very windy days but not much different from stock
Texas Titan said:
Your truck looks GREAT!! How is the handling with the front lift kit?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
29 Posts
billqaudiovideo said:
Handles just fine..The alignment was also in spec afterwards. I do notice a little more sway when driving on very windy days but not much different from stock
hey bill that truck is the bomb, thinking about the lift on mine but dont trust to many people with the alignment, i cant believe the align was still in spec im wondering if everybody else that lifts there 4x4 will have the same luck, if so il give it a shot.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks...I was worried also about the lift but I chose a local 4x4 company and he said it was alot like the new F150 and he has done alot of those. He charged me 100.00 which I was fine with ..It took him about 2 hours......The funny thing is he is a domestic truck person so he was giving me a hard time about the Titan but after working on it he was impressed with the quality. He also had to call his buddy with a new Hemi over and they ran them down the street and of course the Hemi wasn't what the owner thought it was. So I think we have found a new believer or two out there :cheers:
slick said:
hey bill that truck is the bomb, thinking about the lift on mine but dont trust to many people with the alignment, i cant believe the align was still in spec im wondering if everybody else that lifts there 4x4 will have the same luck, if so il give it a shot.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
billqaudiovideo said:
You got the brush guard from westinautomotive.com ??? (just wondering cause I want to get one like that when I get my Titan as well)

·
Registered
727 Posts
Very Nice! I wonder if a 4x2 with the 2.5 lift would allow for this size set up?
I think the 4x4 sits 1.6 or so higher stock than the 4x2.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Absolutely stunning! That all I have to say... Ok, may I have something else to say. How does the angle of your front drive shafts look?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Very simple to install...Just removed stock nissan emblem..which is double sided taped on and drilled two small holes in back side and used a wire tie thru holes and grille. total install took 30 mins.
bvstone1 said:
how hard was it to get the nissan emblem back on the front? How long did install take? That's nice!

·
Registered
514 Posts
billqaudiovideo said:
I checked out the grill on ebay and it looks really nice.. I read the sellers feedback and the only negatives were that it was mounted with zipties. In your opinion, do you feel this is a little hokey? Or does it seem to work just fine that way? When looking at the part close up, does it look cheezy in the least bit?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
t to me also seemed hokey...But actally ties worked great and hold very secure...When time to remove for whatever reason...just cut ties...no damage...The tie do disappear...I would suggest to anyone...The other one I was looking at mounted better but it was 450.00
bvstone1 said:
I checked out the grill on ebay and it looks really nice.. I read the sellers feedback and the only negatives were that it was mounted with zipties. In your opinion, do you feel this is a little hokey? Or does it seem to work just fine that way? When looking at the part close up, does it look cheezy in the least bit?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Sharpest Titan I've seen yet!
Of course my judgement may be a little biased as my Galaxy is on order.

I drive from Atlanta to Spfld, MO. every summer.
Maybe I'll try and find your shop on the way.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Do stop by...By then I will have exhaust and intake done...Probably a few more things also waiting for jet to perfect there computer chip...
joel said:
Sharpest Titan I've seen yet!
Of course my judgement may be a little biased as my Galaxy is on order.

I drive from Atlanta to Spfld, MO. every summer.
Maybe I'll try and find your shop on the way.

·
Registered
58 Posts
billqaudiovideo said:
Do stop by...By then I will have exhaust and intake done...Probably a few more things also waiting for jet to perfect there computer chip...
Cool, I could use a mod. mentor. :)

·
Registered
359 Posts
Man, that's one of the sharpest Titans I've seen! It's awesome, and I know you are big time proud of it! :cheers:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts