Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey whats up everyone. i am thinking of switching out my wheels to a 20x12 -40 or -44 wheel. still shopping for wheels. i would love to have them set up with 35s. right now i am leveled with a 1.5 spacer. i am looking at a RC 6in lift or pro comp 6in lift. what else is required for this wheel/tire application to fit? the truck is a 12 4wd CC

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Pwm!

·
Registered
6,161 Posts
I had the rcx 6" lift with 5100s on the middle perch. I had to do a pretty extreme pwm to run 35x12.5s on 20x12 -44mm wheels, but it did work. When I went to 36x13s I had to add a 1.5" body lift on top of that to stop the rubbing.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Currently running 20x12 WITH 2" spacers with a 37x13.5.

Have the procomp stage 1 with Fox coilovers set at 1"

Required alot of trimming but it work just have to be careful on big curbs while at full lock.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
583 Posts
Currently running 20x12 WITH 2" spacers with a 37x13.5.

Have the procomp stage 1 with Fox coilovers set at 1"

Required alot of trimming but it work just have to be careful on big curbs while at full lock.

Can you take a couple pics of the area you had to chop? Just seeing how far you went back on the pinch weld

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I had the rcx 6" lift with 5100s on the middle perch. I had to do a pretty extreme pwm to run 35x12.5s on 20x12 -44mm wheels, but it did work. When I went to 36x13s I had to add a 1.5" body lift on top of that to stop the rubbing.
how extreme of a pwm did you have to do?

·
Registered
6,161 Posts
how extreme of a pwm did you have to do?
This isnt the best pic but its all I could find. I had to remove more than this pic shows. It still rubbed on the corner of the cab so I had to grind that flush.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Can you take a couple pics of the area you had to chop? Just seeing how far you went back on the pinch weld

Yea I'll take some this evening when I get back to the truck.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
i would love to run 37's! Evil your truck stance is ridiculous! but i think because of my flares there's no way to clear 37's unless i crank my coilovers up more but the truck will ride like $hit!

·
Registered
567 Posts
i would love to run 37's! Evil your truck stance is ridiculous! but i think because of my flares there's no way to clear 37's unless i crank my coilovers up more but the truck will ride like $hit!
It's set up just the way I like it. I plan on upgrading to icon ext coilovers and set those a 2" along with a 1.5" spacer to gain some more height with in the next couple of months. Meanwhile I've been making the fox coilovers work for now on set at 1".

·
Registered
567 Posts
Yeah I was about where you were at with chopping but I was still hitting and I was cringing every time I had to cut into my new flares

Mine clear..it's just big curbs that I take slow. I'm just ready to add better coil overs and more parts for more lift so I don't have to turn like an 80 year old man

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
You think this wheel setup with 35's will clear with only a 4 inch lift? Of course some good PWM
depends on your offset of your wheels you're using...OEM or aftermarket?

·
Registered
567 Posts
Not on 4" of lift. It's to much offset and tire.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts