Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My order for a bed divider (Nissan Genuine Parts) just came in today and I set it up right away. But when I started inserting it, the top part of the left and right hand of the divider started rubbing against the bottom of my Retrax cover. Because of this I stopped the installation 'coz I'm worried if I'm doing something wrong. Before I decided to buy the Retrax, I did my search in this forum and found that the bed divider works with the Retrax, but doesn't mention what kind of divider. Does this type of divider work with Retrax? Do I need to modify the divider or the cover to make this work? Hopefully, this will work out 'coz I was really looking forward to using the divider for groceries and stuff.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I was able to use my bed extender with the Retrax. I just had to adjust the width of the extender a bit and use a couple of washers under the knobs so they would clear.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have an 04 and the bed divider worked with my Retrax. I had to grind a small notch out of the top left side of the bed divider to get the Retrax handle to slide over the divider. I don't have any pics as I got rid of the bed divider a while back.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Sorry, I don't have any pics either. I have since replaced the Retrax with an A.R.E. LSII fiberglass tonneau.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts