Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just Got These And Installed On Tuesday. Had Heavy Rain Last Night Now There Is Condensation Inside The Headlamp! Damn! They Look Good But Gonna Return Them, Maybe I'll Just Stick To The Oem's
.:eek2:

IMG00145.jpg

IMG00~18.JPG

IMG00144.jpg

·
Registered
61 Posts
thanks for the heads up. i saw the same type on ebay.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, there from ebay. Has anyone else bought these and had the same problem?

·
Registered
969 Posts
Wost case you have to open them and reseal them properly.. it's a pita since it's a slow process

·
Super Moderator
93,666 Posts
How much did you pay for them?

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
There's another thread on here about these lights. Someone said there are vents for breathing but they only cause condensation. I'll try to find it.

·
Registered
795 Posts
yea, thanks for the heads up. These "vents" If the stocks dont have them then why do the revotecs need them?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
They Were $242 Total Including Shipping. I Since Talked To Revotec And They're Willing To Replace If It Continues. If I Get Replacements I'll Definatley Use Silcone To Reseal!

Gyrate-it Sounds Like A Pita, You Have To Heat Them Up Like In The Oven And Melt Or Something Right? With My Luck, I'll End Up F**ckin Up Even More!

Billaj-thanks If You Can Find That Thread!

·
Registered
795 Posts
glad to hear they're steppin up to take care of you.

Reactions: Cameron450r

·
Registered
1 Posts
so i just ordered halo light for my titan and i can not find a way to contact the sender for them and its revotec and cant find a number to contact them does anyone know it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts