Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after reading a lot of threads here on the bedliner debate and going to both Rhino and Line-X stores, I went with the Rhino.

The reason? Practicality. For most people, Rhino is sufficient and should last the life of the truck. Also, Line-X is more like a thin film of paint rather than a coating and it's HARD. I'm pretty sure that the Line-X is more durable than the Rhino, but a Line-X dealer bashing on the quality of the Rhino, just didn't sit right with me. Check out these pics I took of the my truck after it was done.

The cost?

Rhino $380 OTD
Line-X $480 OTD
Line-X Xtra (Includes the Kevlar and Solar Protection) $650 OTD

I don't expect that I'll be hiding in my bed from bullet fires anytime soon. :p

The place I went had the best price by far in Riverside/Orange County area. If you want their contact info, just PM me.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Yeah, you should be good to go with that. I know plenty of people who have had the Rhino and are very happy with it. It just depends on what the individual wants. That's not a bad price either. Good luck with it and thanks for the pics! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
56 Posts
The only thing ive seen thats really crappy about rhino lining is its fading. For example my bosses turned a dirty green color after a year. Granted we live in the desert (120+ and 30%+ humidity) but my linex still looks new on my old truck.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't think that it's due to fading. It's probably more due to the sand and dust that gets baked on in the desert with all that heat.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts