Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my rhoad rhino front bumper in yesterday and I can't wait to put it on tonight! This is a winch ready bumper. Had it built, powder coated and shipped for just under $1300. It has 4 light ports, 2 shackle mounts and of course an opening for a winch. So he's what I have to install tonight..the bumper, 4× 4d led pods, a 30"4d led bar and 2 shackles. Once the bumper is installed I'll definitely post pics and answer any questions that yall have. uploadfromtaptalk1461946133011.jpg

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
DAY 1: The amount of light coming from these lights are unreal. The install went well. Had to do some cutting on the bumper and the cross member of the bumper on the truck. I'll have some more pictures up soon after all this rain we are getting goes away.

DAY 2: installed all of the light, wired them and got some daytime pics of it completed! Enjoy fellas. Any questions? Just ask!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Tease

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DONE DONE DONE!

·
Registered
481 Posts
Sick!!!

·
Registered
60 Posts
If I had the cash for an off-road bumper, this would be the ticket. Looks a lot better than the n fab bumper IMO.

Sent from my XT1254

·
Registered
831 Posts
Thats a "get outta my way" bumper if I ever seen one! Looks great

·
Registered
404 Posts
Looks sick love that set up.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks beefy and I love your headlights! I would hate to get center punched by someone rolling that bad boy.
Thanks, I completed these headlights a couple of weeks ago and it's pretty basic to what I had on the last titan. The bumper sits around 200 lbs so Ibelieve it can take one hell of a hit.
If I had the cash for an off-road bumper, this would be the ticket. Looks a lot better than the n fab bumper IMO.

Sent from my XT1254
It wasn't all that bad on the price. Right under 1300 shipped. I hated the nfab Hence the reason I sold it and went with this one.
Thats a "get outta my way" bumper if I ever seen one! Looks great
I appreciate it. I've had a bunch of strangers come up to me asking where I got the bumper from. Most people like the way it looks compared to the iron cross and fab four brands.
Looks sick love that set up.
Thanks man

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Was the price with the lights or just straight bumper?

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Was the price with the lights or just straight bumper?
The lights were purchased separately from the bumper. 4 pods cost me 85. And the 30" bar cost 89. Bumper came out to 1285

·
Registered
404 Posts
Wow where you get the lights ebay? I want some now instead of the aircraft landing light I have now it's kinda big but bright.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts