Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so I'm getting a second set of cv axles since I lifted my 08 cc 4x4
with a RC 1.5 spacer and billys at the 2nd perch... so I'm trying to figger out what would be better just getting rid of the spacer and selling it or have the billys dropped to no lift... I have a add a leaf on the back witch is a 1.5 in lift but I'm sure it settled to an inch now. and I'm going to just get a 6in lift next summer when I'm ready for new tires....wish I would of just done a 6in in the first place. so I really want to know what would look, ride, and be less time on labor.

·
Registered
8,174 Posts
less labor would be to ditch the spacer, better ride would be to drop the Billies to the middle perch, I'm guessing that is where the problem lies, your basically running 3.5"" of lift which is a no no on a 4wd, drop it down to 2.5, by adjusting the struts down 1 notch and I bet you stop going through the boots.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
there the new billys witch only gives an in so its 2.5 lift.. right or do they still give the 1.5in lift?

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
they should be on the middle perch unless the shop installed them the hole way up

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok feel like a total jack *** there set the hole way up. been like this for over a year now. I told that shop 10 times middle perch..

·
Registered
8,174 Posts
yep, thats your problem right there

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok so picked up the T today the shop said the billys were at the middle perch. So they lowered them down to the bottom... so that should help but... the truck looks stupid now. Because I have the add a leaf in the back so it looks stock again even though I have the spacer in the front.... I'm about ready to take it all off and sell it and put the 6 right on

·
Registered
456 Posts
I would never go to that shop again lol.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
New place.... this time that deals in only lifted trucks good guys good prices... I had them lower it to see if that was the problem

1 - 10 of 10 Posts