Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Can someone tell me what their top of cab height is on an
08 Pro4x CC SB or LB with the 6" ProComp lift, and 35's??

I've got 84" clear height into my garage and may need a shoe
horn to get in, BUT I want that thing with a lift! It LOOKS AWESOME!
The interior and Locking diff sold me!

I had a Tundra Crewmax 4x4 on order,then I cancelled Saturday after buying
my wife an 08 Armada and test driving the Pro4x.:rockon :thumbsup: SO, I made a deal on a Pro4x CC SB in Red Alert as well! They hooked me up with a No Fear setup for their cost and the truck Invoice price w $5K rebate! I'M STOKED!!!!!! :gunz::cheers:

Put my 2007 Infiniti M35 Sport on the market yesterday.....What a sweet ride....I'll miss it!:crying:
Gotta sell quick to take delivery of the truck!

·
Registered
686 Posts
I'd be interested in seeing what the total cab height as well.

With the 35s and the 6" lift, I am guessing it would be a max lift of 8" over stock in cab height.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Mine is 83 inches or 6'11" at XM antenna- not incl Antenna mast.
PRG Pro-Comp W/ SAW - Toyo M/T 35 12.5 R18 & coil over cranked up alittle
with a measuring tape & ruler

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SWEEEEET!!!!!:clap: :cool: :rockon :thumbsup:

If I got the lift installed w/ 35's and it didn't fit when I got it home
I'd get the old "You see I told you, you didn't need that lift and those tires"
:bang: :fight: :boxing:

Haha!!! I had to butter her up last week by buying her a new Armada
and have been majorly sucking up this week:heart: :kiss: , so she'd sign off on all my aftermarket goodies.:cheers:

·
Registered
33 Posts
tazstitan said:
Mine is 83 inches or 6'11" at XM antenna- not incl Antenna mast.
PRG Pro-Comp W/ SAW - Toyo M/T 35 12.5 R18 & coil over cranked up alittle
with a measuring tape & ruler
I need some pics of your truck... You got any available? Any issues with the lift?

·
Registered
375 Posts
Hopefully Will get some good pics this Sunday at HB3 meet..
Maybe FourDoor will bring a good Camera..

·
Registered
10 Posts
Are the older Titan's lower/higher/same height stock as the new ones? I have an 05 LE CC 4x4 BT that I would like to do a 6" lift and 35's, but I am in the same boat of needing it to fit in the garage. I have been wandering around the site and this is the best post I have found regarding what I am looking for. If there is another post, please link it. Thanks!

·
Registered
366 Posts
The 08s sit a about an inch or so higher in the front. I believe they have slightly longer coils, but thats the only difference. I believe the shocks (SAWs, DRs) and the bracket-drop components (Pro-Comp, Fabtech, CST) are identical between model years. If the components are installed the same on a 05 as an 08, then the ride height of both trucks should be the same (about 82inches depending on preload on shocks). But I'm thinking the 08 would be a little higher than an earlier model if you use the 6inch spacer (instead of replacing coilover) with the lift kit. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong about the spacer. Anyhow, with your 05 you'll be safe figuring for 82-83inches (depending on the preload if you replace the coilovers).

·
Registered
6,067 Posts
CHUD said:
The 08s sit a about an inch or so higher in the front. I believe they have slightly longer coils, but thats the only difference. I believe the shocks (SAWs, DRs) and the bracket-drop components (Pro-Comp, Fabtech, CST) are identical between model years. If the components are installed the same on a 05 as an 08, then the ride height of both trucks should be the same (about 82inches depending on preload on shocks). But I'm thinking the 08 would be a little higher than an earlier model if you use the 6inch spacer (instead of replacing coilover) with the lift kit. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong about the spacer. Anyhow, with your 05 you'll be safe figuring for 82-83inches (depending on the preload if you replace the coilovers).

Everything he said makes sense to me. Nice job explaining it!!:hat:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts