Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 04 4wd Leveled. Can I run a 305-55r20? I would like them to stick out about an inch or 2. What offset should I run on a 20x9?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm running 33x12.5r20s with -24 offset which sticks out about 2 inches.

Edit: just noticed you asked about if 305 will fit leveled. They will but they will rub at full left and right turn unless you do the pinch weld mod.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Havoc. I figured I would have to do the PWM with that size. I just want a good stance and didn't know what offset to run.

·
Registered
10 Posts
No problem man.i understand completely. Btw with offset negative is toward the curb and positive is toward your truck. So higher the positive the more your tire is tucked in, larger negative means the more your tire will stick out.

·
Registered
6,161 Posts
18mm-25mm offset should work fine without rubbing. If you go lower in offset the rubbing will start. 0mm will stick out an 1 1/2" more than stock. You could run them, but will definitely need to do the pwm.

·
Registered
358 Posts
I'm running 305/55R20's on a 20x9 with +1 offset with a PRG Mini Lift (1.5" front x 1" rear).

I would guess I stick out about 1.5". I was definitely rubbing at full lock. I just did a slight PWM this past weekend and have just enough clearance not to rub. It's magical to turn full lock and not hear that sound.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys. I just wanted some feedback because 2k+ on wheels and tires didn't want to get something that wouldn't work.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts