Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm ready to get some rims and bigger tires. I'm thinking I want 16" rims. How big can I go on tires with no suspension mods whatsoever? I was thinking 31's possibly 33's. I don't want to do any suspension mods yet, I want to put on a leveling kit in the future, but not right away. Has anyone done this yet and have any suggestions? By the way I have an 05 LE crew cab 4x4 if that helps. Thanks

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
I'm ready to get some rims and bigger tires. I'm thinking I want 16" rims. How big can I go on tires with no suspension mods whatsoever? I was thinking 31's possibly 33's. I don't want to do any suspension mods yet, I want to put on a leveling kit in the future, but not right away. Has anyone done this yet and have any suggestions? By the way I have an 05 LE crew cab 4x4 if that helps. Thanks
I don't know if 16's rims will fit on the front. I think they will on the back, but not sure about the front. Anyone else know...

BTW, welcome to TT!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So no go on the 16's cause of brakes. 18s it is. does everyone agree that 31's will fit though?

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
So no go on the 16's cause of brakes. 18s it is. does everyone agree that 31's will fit though?
You said you have an 05 Titan right? If so, you can run 17's NO PROBLEM! Shoot that's even a stock size wheel, and guess what else you can do without the leveling kit or suspension mods? You can run 33's........

Now with that being said, what wheels you thinking of getting?

This dude can't go down to 16" wheels, right? Wouldn't the brakes get in the way?
There was a guy on here that did run 16's with no problems but you gotta find the right wheel and I don't recall which one he had. But I think there is only 1 or 2 wheels with the proper specs that would allow us to go down to a 16"....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts