Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of 5 spoke 18" rims and tires for sale. The rims are in excellent shape. The tires do not have much life left. They already have over 35,000 miles on them. I will sell the rims and tires for $350.00 plus shipping. If you only wanting the rims then I can let them go for $300.00 plus shipping. I will have pictures as soon as I can.

I live in Jacksonville, Fl. Just in case anybody can locally pick them up.

Thanks
JTOWN

·
Registered
220 Posts
what type pf whees are they?? i live in Jax too :) PM ME

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have to put the sell on hold for right now. My current rims that I have bought, ride like s#&!. They have balanced them three times now and no luck. I have to go up to the shop again tomorrow to let them have an another go. If they don't get it then I am getting my money back and putting the old ones back on. This sucks, I have waisted so much of my time.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They just replaced two of the rear tires on my new wheels. At this time it seems to have solved the problem. I am going to give it a couple of days before I finalize my sell. Sorry for the long wait for anybody who is interested.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Will you be posting pics?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry, but these are no longer for sale. The aftermarket wheels that I put on sucked and I returned them. So I put the stock wheels back on and am going to keep them for now.

For anybody in the Jacksonville area, do not use Big Chief Tire. You will be disappointed.

JTOWN

1 - 9 of 9 Posts