Nissan Titan Forum banner

101 - 120 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
truck is gone.. nothing being parted out.. plus both driversides were bent and scratched badly in the accident... thanks though. things worked out prettyy well actually...
Well dang :(
I've got a 02 GT Mustang and 92 RS Camaro for sale if you wanna switch over to a car... ;) (hint, hint)

·
Registered
1,390 Posts

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
i wanna go take a peak at this thing...

·
Registered
7,353 Posts

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
ohh i know right where that is! thats where we were coming from with all the furniture!!! let me know if you go ill go with you!!!!!! no joke!
sounds good..

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
You're not the only one with a flipped Titan..

Rolled mine Monday :(((((((

Insurance values it at $19500 and repairs are $11200. They don't want to total it, so I guess I'm gonna let them repair it.

·
Registered
893 Posts
now im sure more wondering why the airbags didnt deploy.. ive been reading about it.. and i mean.. rolling the truck at 30mph.. they should have gone offf... now id prob be in more pain... but had i needed them?? idk..

same thing happend to my old Tundra.. no air bags when i rolled it out on hwy 76 in Fallbrook

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Damn both of you!! Jdos.. got pics??? Hope all turns out well for you... and ie.. nice to see you on the otherside now!! Lol
No, didn't get a chance, I called my body shop to come get it early the next morning. Needs a new cab, entire drivers door, new front wheel, tire, drivers side 1/4 panel, driver's side third door, door handle, third brake light, driver's tail light...good bit of stuff in the front suspension...etc.

My airbags didn't deploy either, around 35 mph. I was fortunate enough to roll it on it's side and it not get completely over thanks to some trees, so i went from upright, to side, back to upright.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
No, I never personally had the truck for sale.
I signed the truck over to ins in march, did not part it out. Sry
Mine is now fixed!!! Cost the insurance company $10,500 but oh well, their problem not mine!!

Now I have machined face 18" Rockstars and 265/70 Hankook Dynapro ATM's!! I'll have to get pics for ya!!

101 - 120 of 120 Posts