Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About 4 months ago I was heading out my friends cottage road and came around a blind corner and there was an on comming car on my side of the road and he didnt want to move over. i was doing about 40km/h and tried to nudge over enough to avoid collision and the truck went down the hill. luckily a tree was there to stop it or the truck probably would have rolled about 4 times down this huge and steep embankment and we would have been in much worse shape. Fortunatly nobody was badly hurt but the truck is a write off and Im at fault on the insurance claim due to the driver of the other vehicle not even stopping to see if we were alright let alone make a police statement. Enjoy the pictures. I miss her alot. Next time Ill just hit the F*&%er becuase im bigger and i know i would have won! lol

Attachments

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
On the bright side, you won't have to worry about that axle seal. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ill get some pictures of the damage before it was taken apart tommorow.

Attachments

·
Registered
801 Posts
sorry about the truck man

·
Registered
542 Posts
Ill get some pictures of the damage before it was taken apart tommorow.
That damage caused it to be declared a total loss? :huh:

Doesn't look anywhere near enough for a truck that new.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
man that sucks! glad everyone is ok

there is alot more damage than meets the eye. the whole front clip is crushed in, the whiper cowl is crushed in, the radiator and core support will probably have to be relplaced, the a-pillar is damaged, the doors are tweeked, the bumper suports are most likly bent, wind shield, and i wouldnt be suprised if there was some suspension and frame damage, not to mention the new panels and paint...thats alot of stuff...im kind of winded from typing that lol

·
Premium Member
58,344 Posts
Glad to hear nobody is hurt. Trucks can be replaced.

·
Registered
928 Posts
man that sucks! glad everyone is ok

there is alot more damage than meets the eye. the whole front clip is crushed in, the whiper cowl is crushed in, the radiator and core support will probably have to be relplaced, the a-pillar is damaged, the doors are tweeked, the bumper suports are most likly bent, wind shield, and i wouldnt be suprised if there was some suspension and frame damage, not to mention the new panels and paint...thats alot of stuff...im kind of winded from typing that lol
Also looks like the engine got some leaves in there.. that alone is bad.
:crying:

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Im at fault on the insurance claim due to the driver of the other vehicle not even stopping to see if we were alright let alone make a police statement. Enjoy the pictures. I miss her alot. Next time Ill just hit the F*&%er becuase im bigger and i know i would have won! lol
Also hit the other car .. I have been in two accidents .. Both of "my fault" because I avoided one crash, and got hit by someone else .... And the first car that I avoid didn't stop (because I didn't hit them) ....

So to all those out there, just hit the F*CK .. Their insurance will pay for it ..!!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
these trucks are uni-body from the firewall to the front clip. it was decided a total loss becuase that was all caved in on it and the a-pillar was pushed up as well.

·
Premium Member
...08 Pro4X...
70,708 Posts
That really SUCKS that the other vehicle didn't even stop! WTF is wrong with people anymore...:mad:

·
Registered
777 Posts
It would be pretty eas to change an axle seal with the truck like that......wanna sell the fender flares and steps?

·
Registered
55 Posts
so what parts are you selling. dibs on the exhaust tip and rear panel with lock box....
It would be pretty eas to change an axle seal with the truck like that......wanna sell the fender flares and steps?

Vultures.....................................................2nd dibs on the steps lol! Glad to hear your ok. I to have had my fair share of run-ins with ****ty people with no morals lately, more along the lines of scam artists trying to rip people off though. Do you have different step bars on in the 2 pics? One looks like n-fab and the second are the factory.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
All i have left for it is the injen intake, the magnaflow tip and the n-fab steps which would probably need to be painted or powder coated again just from the brush scratching them up.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The collision center that the truck went to told me that the piece that goes from the firewall to the rad cradle is unibody because it is all part of the cab. And the A-pillar was damaged as well which was the main factor in the write off!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts