Nissan Titan Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
43K views 500 replies 83 participants last post by  bestatchess 
#1 ·
Ladies and Gentlemen,

So I attempted to purchase the headers listed here:

http://www.titantalk.com/forums/buy-sell/107496-brand-new-jba-headers-350-shipped.html

I sent TitanGod83 the money and now- magically his phone is off, its been almost 2 days. This is the contact information he gave me:

Justin Harris
1244 Speer Blvd, Ste 500
Denver, CO 80204

That office is a federal building, something I should have looked into first.

Anyway I did some research on the internet and found out the following...

Real Name-

David Darby
2715 128th st Broomsfield, CO (may not live there anymore)
2715 zuni broomfield, co - Google Maps

his facebook David Darby | Facebook

his girlfriends facebook Ashley Smallfoot | Facebook

he works for Lupine: Roofing, Siding Windows for the Construction Industry

he owned a 350z colorado liscence 631-rf0
he owned or owns a nissan pathfinder 903-ueb

I'll be contacting his place of work and his girlfriend to let them know that he ripped of an Iraq/Afghanistan/Kosovo Campaign veteran. I'm none to happy about this- however I do happen to have a few friends who live in that VERY town.... :bangit:

B.T.W. I found all of this on the OPEN WEB... He linked some photos he posted here to this account: Pictures by darbydav - Photobucket

Low and behold the username (darby dav) is his real name- David Darby.
The pictures there match the ones on his facebook... I found out where he lived/lives based on his account info on a 350z forum Colorado Nissan Owners Club - View Profile: liquid350z

So ladies and gentlemen if you could contact his place of business, or maybe his girlfriend too- I would be much obliged!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FUC*IN FI!

See less See more
#4 ·
Dam, thats pretty ridiculous, I would say maybe he has a good excuse, but to give you the wrong contact info, pretty lame.

#5 ·
Thx guys, guess I just had too much faith. b.t.w. his # he listed (which I'm sure is a pre-pay) 303-408-1495

#8 ·
Wow F*ck him! That kind of crap pisses me off, I hope he gets what he deserves!

#10 ·
Watch out for his other listing:

http://www.titantalk.com/forums/buy-sell/107046-bully-dog-triple.html

Something didn't sound right when he mentioned that it does stuff that doesn't apply to Titans and was kind of like yeah, whatever, thanks when mentioned in the thread.

If he's seriously ripping TT members off then he's in for a world of hurt. :mad: Apparently some people don't understand how much trouble they'll be in when they commit interstate mail fraud.

Hopefully he'll explain himself and clear up this mess...

#14 ·
Nice, yeah there is NO record of anyone by that other name Justin Harris... And the addy was a Government building- so yeah.. I'm banking on this guy *****d me.

Anyway thanks bro, inter-state mail fraud... Nice.

#11 ·
No paypal.

Yes I know I talked to the FUC* on the phone so I thought he was legit.

Got my HF Cats on the way, Bullet, Y's and Eddie hooked me up with someone who was gonna put it all together....

I am beyond pissed. Anyway I guess he wants to be a Cop- so I'll give all the local departments down there a call too.

Feel free to msg him on facebook or his g/f and call him the turd he is

#16 ·
Just did... THx for that

#15 ·
Looks like he may be in Hawaii on vacation. He had a Feb. 7 post that stated he was going on vacation in three weeks. If he doesn't get back to you, let me know. I'm friends with cops in 7 different agencies here in the metro area.

Semper Fi.

#22 ·
Thought so too, how the hell did he call / text me from it?

#26 ·
Damn... Yeah didn't think of that.

#27 ·
FML

Gents / Ladies I'm gonna step away from the computer for a little bit. Trying to resist the urge to smash my screen every time I look at that little ****.

If anyone comes up w/ any ideas for anything let me know or PM me.

#28 ·
that sucks man. might be on vacation -but did have a recent fb post. i could see not getting hold of you over the weekend. but giving you a different name is a whole different problem. i hope it all works out for you.

#29 ·
Yeah that's what has me convinced.. That and someone on my350z.com reported him too.... username god350z

#30 ·
The thing that pisses me off the most is all of this was a gift from my wife. This will be the first year we are together for our anniversary. Every other time I have been deployed 4 years so far.

I gotta find a way to tell her that I trusted someone and got ripped off... without her cutting my balls off.... lol

#33 ·
I'll bet that was just a fabrication to get you to trust him. He probably has a rap sheet already.

#38 ·
Its funny, I am going there. Wont' disclose when but its for my friends wedding who lives in that same town.

#36 ·
He's not gonna get hired by anybody decent if he gets caught and charged for fraud, or if TT members "take care of him."

#41 ·
That _______ ________ _________ did still my pick to scam someone and to tell you then truth that really f***** pisses me off. From now on im looking at Fs:threads for JBA headers and making sure to look good at the pic to make sure its not my pic or one that I have seen before. Cause that sh** is just wrong. titanridinghigh good eye man wish it could have been caught earlier so this didnt happen but good looking out man. Deadlift I'm sorry this had to happen to you man and I hope that something is done about thins.

#43 ·
Yeah we'll see if I can get something to happen. Hopefully.
Haha yeah bro, I thought I had your headers comin!! Now i'm just $300 in the hole and NO headers on the way!! My first mods are turning out sour.

I'll just thank God that my wife and I are happy and healthy. None the less, I still want to BEAT SOME ***!!!

#45 ·
B.T.W.

That dude has my address, he can come by any time. I have a Mossberg 500 I'm holding for my buddy Miles- I'll keep it loaded.

Might just have to get my own once he gets back from Afghanistan.

#47 ·
Thats the spirit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.