Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
12,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was filling some feeders, and put my ladder on the ground. Well one leg was on top of a mole hole, and when I got to the top of the ladder it sunk in and fell over. I grabbed the top of the feeder while holding a 50lb sack of corn and this is what the top of the feeder did to my hand. Man this week just keeps getting better.

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
I was filling some feeders, and put my ladder on the ground. Well one leg was on top of a mole hole, and when I got to the top of the ladder it sunk in and fell over. I grabbed the top of the feeder while holding a 50lb sack of corn and this is what the top of the feeder did to my hand. Man this week just keeps getting better.

damn, that looks like it hurt!

·
Super Moderator
93,469 Posts
Just rub a little dirt in it and get back to work :lol:

·
Registered
12,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just rub a little dirt in it and get back to work :lol:
That is pretty much what I did. Filled 4 feeders after that one, and changed a hydraulic line on my tractor. Hydraulic fluid will kill any infection.

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
Spray it down with some carburetor cleaner and keep on trucking Helo.

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
naw, helo doesn't even do that. he just simply shoots himself in the leg so he can forget about the pain in his hand so he can keep using it :rofl:

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
lol that looks like it smarted a little, ive used carb cleaner a lot when im doing mechanic stuff and cut myself. Must work havent gotten a infection yet. Always wash my hands with it too, probably going to get some kind of skin cancer from it. lol

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
I was only kidding you know.

·
Registered
12,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
naw, helo doesn't even do that. he just simply shoots himself in the leg so he can forget about the pain in his hand so he can keep using it :rofl:
Not quite that bad. Just deal with it and move on. Not looking forward to my shower tonight though.

·
Registered
12,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol that looks like it smarted a little, ive used carb cleaner a lot when im doing mechanic stuff and cut myself. Must work havent gotten a infection yet. Always wash my hands with it too, probably going to get some kind of skin cancer from it. lol
Yeah I always have some kind of chemical on my hands. Lots of the chemicals at work have the skull and crossbones on them.

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
Yeah I always have some kind of chemical on my hands. Lots of the chemicals at work have the skull and crossbones on them.
do they taste refreshing at least?....:teeth:

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Yea I use electric tape a bubblewrap/the brown wrapping paper quite often at work. Im electrician so I always have electric tape and the brown paper/bubble wrap is what most lights come packaged in. Gotta do what works!

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
No pretty bitter.
bitter must be a base, atleast I think thats what my chem lab said. Thats how we test ph just stick a little on the tip of your tounge.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts