Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just replaced my factory head unit. Have a Rockford Fosgate HU with the face plate. No HVAC controls included. HU worked perfect for me and never had an issue. The faceplate has basic wear and tear and the clear screen for the radio info has minor scratches. Asking $100 shipped.

Attachments

·
Registered
631 Posts
I am interested, what year did this come out of, and do you know if this will work if I dont have sat in my truck?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have an 05 with the same setup but its not fosgate maybe somebody will chime in an tell me if this will plug in directly?
from what i have read if u dont have the fosgate amp the volume plays at like half. tjete is a way to make them work. i would do a search in here for rf head unit.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
I just want the faceplate because the clear screen on mine is faded from sun damage. Will you separate?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am interested, what year did this come out of, and do you know if this will work if I dont have sat in my truck?

came out of a 2004. not sure about the SAT thing. I did not have SAT either. I think it was just an option.

I just want the faceplate because the clear screen on mine is faded from sun damage. Will you separate?
Sorry but I cant split them up. They are worth more together and thats already not that much.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts